Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Sweet Moments

One of my college friends/sorority sisters, Meredith, offered to come take some pictures of our family several weeks ago. I have been wanting to share some of them but I used a few on Jillian's birth announcements and needed to send those out before I shared these pictures! :)

Meredith is an elementary school teacher by day, but does some photography on the side. She is so sweet and SO good with kids! She was able to get Brody stand still and smile which is almost impossible to get him to do at the same time! Ha! She stopped by our house one evening in September and got some sweet pictures of our family that I wanted to share. Meredith has a blog with tons of pictures that she has been taking lately of families, couples and children! Thank you, Meredith!! We love the precious pictures!

13 comments:

Ashley said...

PRECIOUS pictures. Gorgeous family. I especially love the little pink booty. What a doll baby :)

IrishPrincess said...

she did a wonderful job with the pictures. such a precious family!

Erin said...

cute!! Are you using one for a Christmas Card?

Dianna said...

Adorable!!!

Rebekah said...

These are precious!

Stephanie said...

Absolutely precious!

Christa said...

Beautiful pictures!

Nancy said...

Great pictures of a beautiful family! Happy Thanksgiving!

Heather said...

Love them! Especially the ones of brother and sister!

Miranda said...

These are soooo great!!! Love all of them! :-)

Brittany said...

Such sweet pictures!

Jaclyn said...

such sweet photos!!!

- Jo(ke) - said...

When I have a baby one day I hope I'll look as good as you after giving birth. Beautiful family!