Monday, November 1, 2010

Our Weekend

My college roommate and one of my best friends, Michelle, came up to NWA this weekend! She got to our house around lunchtime on Saturday. We were all so excited to see her and I was so excited for her to meet Jillian Kate!

Brody loved getting to spend time with Michelle!

They played with Jillian's bows while I got her dressed and ready to go to lunch. :) Our little Razorback fans! I just love how cute they are in their little Hog shirts. Jillian, Michelle and I went to lunch while the boys went to Ryan and Sarah's for a tailgate party. After lunch and the tailgate party, Jillian, Josh and I headed to the game while Brody stayed at our house with Josh's parents. We stopped by another tailgate party at the game to visit our friends/family from Benton, then we went on to the stadium.

This lady sits in our area at the games. I am always amused by her Hog head. :) She wanted to see Jillian, so Josh stopped and talked to her and he found out that she flies in from Ohio for all the home games. She must really love the Razorbacks!

Daddy and his little girl at the game!

My littlest sweetie! I just love her cute red shoes.

In all honesty, the game itself was kind of boring so some of the sections cleared out a little early. Jill called us at half time and said there were a lot of seats open behind them so we walked over and watched the 2nd half behind them. We had a great time at the game and Jillian did great again this week!!


Sunday morning, we went to church and then to lunch with Josh's parents. I took these cute pictures of Brody and Jillian when they first woke-up and were laying on our bed. I love that she is looking at her brother.

You can tell how big Jillian is getting in these pictures. She looks much bigger than a 6 week old. :)

Sunday evening, we took Brody to a few friends' houses to Trick or Treat. I have lots of fun pictures to share from our night. I will try to get those posted tomorrow! Here is our little pumpkin and our giraffe. They are just so precious!

Hope you all had a great weekend and a fun Halloween!

12 comments:

Faith said...

Oh my word, Jillian looks SOOO adorable! I could just eat her up!!

Amanda Ledford said...

So cute!!!!! Your giraffe looks much happier than mine was! Haha! I just love Jillians cute little cheeks! So sweet!

Traci said...

Such cute pics! Love all of Jillian's outfits!

Ashley said...

Gosh they are so cute!! I love their little Razorback outfits and cute costumes!

Jessica said...

Cute! Harbor was a giraffe too!

Katie said...

Jillian is SO long. ; ) She might just be a model when she grows up.

capperson said...

They are soo cute!! Love Jillian's hog outfit and love Brody's halloween costume!!!
Cute pics!!

Linds said...

wow, I can't believe that lady flies in from Ohio. Makes me wonder what she does (or did) to have that kind of money!

Hattie said...

Looks and sounds like y'all had a great weekend! Love the costumes too cute!!!

Lauren said...

Such SWEET pictures!!!!!! And I would say y’all have some GREAT box seats at the football games!!! No better way to watch it :)

Jim and Katie said...

Hi! I found your blog from Kelly's Korner and have been following it for a while now. Your kiddos are just precious! I love Brody's shirt! Do you know where I could have one made for my 21 month old? My email address is katie.eberhard at gmail dot com.
Thanks!

The Allens said...

Those are GREAT! In your 'spare' time could you tell me a couple of things: (1) Where did you get the Easter bucket you had for Brody? I got the same one for Aaron, but I have misplaced the information and I want to get one for Abby. (2) Did Brody have a personalized Big Brother shirt on in the hospital when Jillian was born? Where did you get it?

THANKS!