Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Jillian's First Razorback Game

Saturday, we took Jillian to her first Razorback game! I guess she technically went to her first game earlier this season when I was still pregnant. :)

We parked at a parking deck a few blocks from the stadium so I decided to use my moby wrap to carry Jillian to the game. She loved being carried in it and actually slept until we got to our seats about an hour later.
The view from our seats.

She laid in Josh's lap the entire first quarter and never made a sound. :)
The game lasted soooo long! They had to suspend play of the game 2 different times because of storms. Each time they did, they had to clear the stadium and send people to covered areas or to the cars since there was lightening. Thankfully, the weather didn't affect us at all and we were able to just stay in our seats until the storm past both times.
Here is a picture of one of part of the stadium when they cleared it. It was so weird to see the stadium empty!
The same section after everyone was allowed back to their seats. I was surprised so many people stayed after having to leave their seats and come back two different times. These are some hardcore fans!The 3 of us near the end of the game! Jillian was tired after the long game! It lasted 5 hours because of the rain and we were there 6 hours total since we got there an hour before the game. I was about ready to take a nap, too! :) Jillian did so well! She is so easy to take places. She didn't cry any during the game! Such a sweet girl!
We left the game and went home to see our big boy!! We had missed him but I'm not sure he really missed us! Ha! Josh's parents came up and kept him so we could go to the game. We went to eat with Josh's parents after we got home and then the 4 of us stopped by the Greens house to see their family. Brody had a great time entertaining everyone.
This is the only picture I got while we were there. Allison was attempting to read Brody a book but I think it lasted about 5 seconds and then he was ready to move again! :)

Hope you are having a great week!

14 comments:

Megan said...

Aww so fun! I love that little carrier, I bet she was all cozy in there! I realy can't believe that many people came back to the stands, you Arkansas people are dedicated to your team! :-)

Whitney said...

Looks like y'all had a great time, Jennifer! Jillian is absolutely beautiful! That game was SO long, I'm glad I was at home! ha!

Ashley said...

I love little Jillian's outfit for the game. She sounds like a great baby. My little man never would have lasted for that :)

Stephanie said...

Looks like ya'll had a wonderful time! Jillian looked absolutely adorable.

A Southern Love said...

She is such a cutie pie!!! Glad yall had a good time at the game!!

Kara Wright said...

Loving the outfit! She's beautiful :)

meghan said...

She is such a little doll! The picture of her sleeping on your husband is too precious.

Erin said...

glad she did so well I heard about them clearing a few different stadiums!! :) She is such a doll you could barley tell a baby is in there ha ha!

Ashley said...

She is such a sweet little baby! And she looks so stinkin cute in her little Razorback attire! Glad y'all had so much fun!

Sarah @Newlywed and Decorating said...

Aw, Jillian looks precious in her hair bow! Love it.

Adge said...

she is just so adorable. those are some die hard fans. I would have not sat through the storms

Karen At Home said...

Cutest little Razorback fan ever! She is so precious and sounds like such a good baby during the entire game!

Karen

Lauren said...

So sweet!!!!!! And she is such a sport!! :)

Amber said...

You & Jillian looked so cute! I can never make my Moby Wrap look that good!

heleekalesmom.blogspot.com