Sunday, October 3, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday, Brody!!

Today, our precious boy turned 2!! I have no idea how that is possible. It has gone by way too quickly. It sounds so cliche, but these past 2 years have been the BEST 2 years of our entire lives! We have loved every minute of being parents to Brody. We have especially enjoyed the past year! Brody grew so much from his first birthday to his second birthday and learned so many new things. It's amazing how he went from being a sweet baby last year to being a fun-loving little boy this year. He has such a cute, funny and sweet personality! He is our joy! Friday night he told my mom and my sister that "Brobee is mommy's suntine"! Yes, sweet boy, you are my sunshine! Your daddy and I love you more than you will ever know. Happy Birthday, big boy!

October 3, 2008

October 3, 2009


October 3, 2010

We had a wonderful time celebrating Brody's birthday with friends and family this weekend. If Brody's sister will give me a few minutes, I will blog pictures of his birthday party and have those up tomorrow! :)

11 comments:

Amber said...

Happy Birthday Brody! Now that you're two, remember to give your mama extra loves and avoid the terrible two's if possible LOL

Megan said...

I can't believe Brody is already 2! I think I have been reading your blog almost his entire life! Happy birthday to Brody!

Kelly @ Blessed Mommy, Blessed Wife said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet Brody! I loved seeing the 0-2 pictures :)

Katie said...

Sweet little man. I don't remember his hair being so dark when he was born!

Happy Birthday, Brody!

Heather said...

Happy 2nd Birthday to your little man! He looks so grown up compared to the first 2 pictures. He is such a cutie Jennifer!! So glad y'all had a great weekend!

Jennifer said...

Happy 2nd Birthday Sweet Brody! I hope you had a wonderful birthday!! Can't wait to see the pictures :)

Lauren said...

Awwww, these pictures are precious!!! Can't believe how much he's grown. He is so precious!!!! :)

Karah said...

Happy Birthday Brody. He is such a cutie!! I can't wait to see birthday pictures. :)

Amanda M. said...

Happy Birthday, you awesome little boy!!!!!

Jessica said...

He is so cute! Happy birthday Brody! Love his shirt too.

Adge said...

Happy birthday Brody