Sunday, September 5, 2010

Game Day Fun

We had a fun start to this year's football season!
We headed to the stadium around 1:30 to tailgate with my aunt and uncle and some other friends from Benton. Brody and I had not seen my aunt and uncle since March so we were excited to see them! This was Brody's 3rd football season to tailgate. He loves it! He said, "Woo Pig Sooie" no less than 100 times while we were there. He was amazed at all the Razorback stuff around us!!

These are some girls I grew-up with in Benton and graduated high school with as well. We all are living here in Fayetteville now so it's fun to get to see each other more often. Maggie, Amanda, Lauren and Me
Lauren was also my college roommate my freshman year and part of my sophomore year until she transferred schools.
More Benton friends!
Here is a picture of the "grown-ups"! They always do a great job of hosting a fun tailgate party! My aunt, uncle and parents are on the far right.
We left the tailgate around 3:30 and headed back to our house to drop Brody off. He stayed with Josh's parents while we went to the game. He had a lot of fun while we were gone!

Jillian and me (almost 37 weeks pregnant) before the game!
I went to a Razorback game when I was 36 weeks pregnant with Brody, too! We parked a good ways from the stadium at the bottom of the hugest hill (Garland, if you live up here). It was a good 20-30 minute walk to the stadium. I am just thankful I didn't birth her on the way to the game. Ha! Josh's parents got us season tickets in the indoor club seating this year. It's so fun to sit inside in comfortable seats! Brandon and Jill sit with Brandon's parents in the same area so it's fun that we can all see each other during the game.
Here are the 4 of us during half-time!
Jill and Brandon We had such a great time! The Hogs won 44-3! The score really made us look better than we actually looked but hopefully we have a winning season head of us.
I hope y'all are having a great Labor Day weekend!

10 comments:

Miranda said...

Glad you had a great time!!!

The Riedel Family - Confessions of a Marine Wife said...

Looks like you all had a great time! I actually went into labor with my 3 year old while we were at the game. My water broke and all. It was definitely the most embarrasing thing ever. While I was waiting on a shuttle to take us to our vehicle, an ambulance and bike police showed up and I had to explain that I was fine, the baby wasn't coming out right there, and I just wanted to get to our truck. Definitely will never forget it! :)

Karah said...

You are so TINY to be 37 weeks pregnant. I can't wait to see that precious baby girl of yours. Take care and have a good week. :O)

Kappa Prep said...

You look AMAZING!! I did not know you lived in Fayeteville- I was born there and we also lived there when i was in middle school. I bet we know some of the same people!!!

Whitney said...

Oh my goodness.. you walked up GARLAND and didn't have her. WOW! That's impressive. :) Glad y'all had a great time. Our entire family was there, but we didn't make it!!

Christa said...

Looks like y'all had so much fun! I love your shirt!

Rebecca (Craving Simplicity) said...

How fun!

mommara said...

I love your shirt and your sisters! You guys look like you had so much fun!

any idea where your sister got her shirt? I love it!

Rachel said...

What a cute shirt!! You look marvelous!! Glad the Hogs won :)

Rebekah said...

How fun that you have your old friends here! Looks like a fun time. It was a fun game!