Monday, August 16, 2010

Big Brother in Training

I had a WONDERFUL baby shower yesterday! I cannot wait for y'all to see the adorable decorations and details! I have been sorting through pictures this morning and thought I would share these to hold you over until I can choose which shower pictures to blog. ;)

One of my sweet friends came up for the weekend and brought her precious 13 week old baby girl, Halle Kate, to the shower. Brody and Josh stopped by at the end of the shower and Brody got to practice his big brother skills by holding Halle Kate.

How precious is this?? I am convinced he is going to be a GREAT big brother to Jillian!We told him to give her a kiss and he kept hugging her. It was really sweet!He did such a great job holding her. He really only needed me to hold her back a little with my hand.I cannot believe in 5 weeks or less, we will have a sweet baby girl to hold and love on at our house. I hope he loves Jillian Kate as much as he loved Halle Kate!
Have a great Monday! I promise shower pictures soon!

12 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh my, I can’t wait to see Brody with his little sister Jillian!!!!!!! He’s going to be a fabulous big brother!!!

Stephanie said...

Can't wait to see him holding his baby sister! Very sweet!

Patty said...

A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E!!!! Your dress is beautiful Jennifer!!! Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!

Ashley said...

Oh my goodness, that is precious! He will be a great big brother for sure! Can't wait to hear about your shower!

316 said...

來打聲招呼-大家好!!!..................................................

Jessica said...

So cant wait to see pics of the shower! I am getting ideas for a shower I am doing!

Lindsey said...

Super cute! By the way, it is so crazy how much Halle looks like her daddy! ;)

Twice as Nice said...

He's going to be a sweet big brother. Jennifer, I was just wondering if you received the email I sent you?

Julee Turner said...

Oh I just love these so pics so much! I don't think I have ever seen that boy sit so still as when he was holding her. Its like he knew he had to be careful with her. So precious! I cant wait for him to be a big brother!

The Allens said...

Precious!

The Wife said...

He will be wonderful! I love that little girl's outfit!

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh! Only 5 weeks left!! When did that happen? ;)