Thursday, August 19, 2010

Baby Shower Stationary

I wanted to share with you the SUPER CUTE shower invitation and stationary that my friend, Leslie, designed for my shower this past weekend.

This is the invitation. The top and bottom border are the same pattern as Jillian's crib skirt fabric. The little flower is the same as the flower print on her bumper fabric. She also added the little mod bird on the invitation. I just love the way it turned out!!! We received so many compliments about them!
These are the thank you cards Leslie designed to match the shower invitations/decor. I love that they have our precious girl's name on them. I think they were a perfect way to thank our family and friends for the wonderful gifts! This is the other cards that she designed. I wanted some that I could use to send after Jillian was born for meals, help with Brody, etc. The "J" can be for Jennifer or Jillian so it works for me to use right now or later on as my own personal stationary. I think these are so fun and girlie!! Leslie is so talented! I am always amazed at what she designs! I cannot wait to work on birth announcements and Christmas cards with her soon.

Make sure to check out her blog to see more of her work!!
Thanks Les for all your hard work!

14 comments:

A Wedding Story said...

That invitation is the cutest thing I've ever seen! What a talented friend!

Christa said...

TOO cute! I loved all your shower pictures as well!!

Jess said...

The invitation is really cute! I love it!

Immeasurably More Mama said...

Wow! The girl has got skills for sure! The stationery she created is beautiful.

Lauren said...

Beautiful!!! Love it!!!!! :)

B said...

They are the cutest!

Mrs. Jenk said...

having a child with your initial is so wonderful- we are Anna and Abby and I monogram all kinds of things (makeup bags, tote bags, aprons) with just an A so they can be ours! the invite and nursery are super cute!

Miranda said...

Very cute!! She's so creative!!

Sarah Wyland said...

All of these are so cute!

Megan said...

So cute! I love them both but I really LOVE that stationary! So Pretty!

Adge said...

such a cute invite

Amy said...

so cute! what a creative friend! i love the colors and the little mod bird just makes it complete!! when we were decorating our little girl's nursery i was against using a theme, but now i have seen so many precious little "modern bird" items that i am seriously considering it for our next baby! :) hope you are feeling well and enjoy the homestretch of your pregnancy!

Beth Ann said...

I LOVE all this coordination. Everything looks super cute - yourself included! I can't believe it's getting sooo close :)

Shannon said...

I just found your blog...so adorable! Congratulations on the impending birth of your sweet girl. My daughter (now one) is a Jillian too! Well, Jillian with a G. Gillian Grace to be exact! She goes by both names! Best wishes to you, you're gorgeous! Looking forward to reading more. Oh and it looks like your little man really enjoys potato chips, how cute!