Monday, August 30, 2010

36 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along:
36 Weeks
Size of baby: 18.5 inches long and weighs about 6lbs. Jillian is the size of a crenshaw melon!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 28lbs
Maternity Clothes: Yes-all maternity clothes except for dresses.
Gender: Girl!
Movement: Yes, she is moving all the time! It's so fun to watch her!!
Sleep: I am sleeping about 5 hours a night but I toss and turn all night long. I just can't get comfortable.
Symptoms: Crazy dreams (the past few days they have all been about going into labor or having Jillian), reflux and Braxton Hicks contractions. And my ribs on my right side are killing me because she is always up in them!
What I miss: Sleeping on my back and stomach. I don't sleep on my side when I'm not pregnant so it's very hard for me to get comfortable on my side at night.
Cravings: None
Best Moment this week: My doctor's appointment today. Jillian's heartbeat sounded good! I'm measuring on schedule and only gained 1lb in the last two weeks. I haven't made any progress so far, which is a good thing since I am having a c-section!
What I am looking forward to: Spending time with Brody and waiting for Jillian to arrive!

18 days or less until we meet our girl!!!

14 comments:

Sara said...

It won't be long at all!!! I love that dress.

I went to Rick's to try and get an idea for Bryce's birthday cake and thought about you and Julee while I was there. Ha!

Stephanie said...

It's getting so close!! Can't wait to see pictures of your sweet girl (Wow, I feel like such a blog stalker saying that). You look wonderful.

Mallory said...

You look awesome!!

The Allens said...

You are the cutest pregnant woman!

Shauna said...

You look so cute!

Lauren said...

Looking cute as ever. Love that dress!! :)

Meg said...

You have the cutest outfits! Can't believe it's almost Jillians's birthday!

Erin said...

you are so cute and I can not believe you are 36 weeks pregnant already! wow 18 days is going to come so fast!!

Reese Ray said...

You're getting so close!! How exciting!!!! You look great!

Ashley said...

You look great!! I can't wait to see sweet Jillian! : )

Domestic Goddess said...

you're getting so close!!!! can't wait to see your little girl!

Dale Budd said...

As always, you look beautiful, Jennifer! Little Jillian Kate is getting herself prettied up for her entrance. Your pregnancy seemed to really go quickly. As everyone else in blog land, I am looking forward to seeing your beautiful baby girl, in a couple of weeks. Would love to see the finished nursery. Enjoy your last couple of weeks with precious Brody!

Hugs,
A Mom-Mom in NJ

Brittany said...

Wow! It has gone so fast!! I can't wait to "meet" her!

Silvy said...

what the heck is a crenshaw melon? haha.

and yes, you might be the prettiest pregnant woman, ever! you are making those of us who get all bloated and huge during pregnancy uber jealous :)