Monday, August 23, 2010

35 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 35 Weeks
Size of baby: 18 inches long and weighs almost 5 1/4 lbs. Jillian is the size of a honeydew melon!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 27lbs
Maternity Clothes: Yes-all maternity clothes except for dresses. Except the outfit I am wearing in the picture this week is not maternity! :)
Gender: Girl!
Movement: Yes, she is moving all the time! It's so fun to watch her!! It's my favorite part of pregnancy!
Sleep: I had allergy issues this week so I didn't sleep that well but it had nothing to do with pregnancy.
Symptoms: Crazy dreams (I am only having one a night now instead of 3 or 4), reflux and Braxton Hicks contractions.
What I miss: Sleeping on my back and stomach. I don't sleep on my side when I'm not pregnant so it's very hard for me to get comfortable on my side at night.
Cravings: None
Best Moment this week: Brody has started to call me Big Momma! It's seriously so funny! He will look at me and say, "That a BIGGGGGG Momma!" He also looks at my belly some times and says, "That a bigggg sissy!"
What I am looking forward to: Spending time with Brody and waiting for Jillian to arrive!

16 comments:

Christa said...

You look great! Brody is sooo funny!!!

Ashley E. said...

Wow! I can't believe your almost full term!! Exciting!!!

Krystal said...

I love reading your blog!! I think Brody has to be one of the funniest little boys!! And so adorable!! I can only hope to look as good as you do when I'm pregnant (one day far from now) you look great!!!

Lauren said...

You look fantastic and you so need to get video of Brody calling you Big Momma, haha!!

Whitney Molder said...

Jennifer!! You do NOT look like you swallowed a toddler.. you look amazing!!! I love how Brody calls you Big Momma - soo funny!! :)

Mary said...

wow your so tiny! wish i looked like that at 35 weeks :) i was HUGE!

Linds said...

you look great! I am pretty sure I'm already as big as you at 26 weeks... LOL. Brody is SO cute and is going to be a great big brother. He needs to teach a thing or two to my son, who just likes to hit my belly :)

Amanda M. said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Brody is hilarious!!!!! LOVE that boy!

Kim said...

It's been so fun following your pregnancy because I am just three weeks ahead of you. I am SO ready to have this baby at this point :) That is hilarious that Brody says that about your stomach. My husband has taken to just calling me "Belly". How lovely :)

Lea Liz said...

I can't believe your already 35 weeks! You look great girl!! Brody is too funny!!!

The Anderson family said...

Hi Jennifer, you don't know me but I came across your blog somehow and have enjoyed following it. I live in Northwest AR too and am due with my second baby on the exact same day as you! I have a 3 year old son and am having another little boy. I enjoy reading your posts and following your pregnancy right along with mine! My blog is private but I would be happy to add you as a reader since I am an avid reader of yours :) You can e-mail me a @ jessicadiane55@yahoo.com if you would like to read my blog. Best wishes on your upcoming delivery!

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

Haha. Big Momma. Kids say the darndest things.

Jaime said...

I'm only 17 weeks and my son already tells me in his sweetest voice "Mommy, you sure do have a big tummy". He also told a lady at the store the other day that she had a big tummy too but she was not pregnant. I thought I was going to die of embarrassment!

Megan said...

Do you use a body pillow?? I already miss sleeping on my stomach and back. I was hoping to sleep on my stomach a bit longer but its already uncomfortable. I think I'm going to do these weekly updates, I really like reading them!

Rebekah said...

Just when I think one pregnant momma couldn't get any cuter....YOU DO! Cilla and I walked by the vacuum cleaners at Target the other day and I thought of Brody! So cute!

Resisting Perfection said...

We only have 32 days left until our due date ;) You look wonderful and that is so adorable that Brody calls you big Mama, hilarious!