Monday, August 16, 2010

34 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 34 Weeks
Size of baby: 18 inches long and weighs almost 4 3/4 lbs. Jillian is the size of a cantaloupe!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 27lbs. I have now exceeded my weight gain with Brody. I gained 25lbs with him. :) I'm hoping Jillian will be big like Brody (He was 8lbs 5 oz) so I feel like all this weight isn't from all the food I've been eating lately! Ha!
Maternity Clothes: Yes-all maternity clothes except for dresses.
Gender: Girl!
Movement: Yes, she is moving all the time! My ribs have been sore from all her kicks lately!
Sleep: I have been sleeping about 6 hours a night and I really feel so good! I have had so much energy this week and I really am pretty comfortable still. Brody makes me tired more than pregnancy does! Ha!
Symptoms: Crazy dreams, reflux and Braxton Hicks contractions.
What I miss: Nothing
Cravings: None
Best Moment this week: My sweet baby shower yesterday, as well as my 34 week appointment today! My appointment went well. Her heartbeat was great and I am measuring right on schedule!
What I am looking forward to: Just waiting for our baby girl!

I always enjoy looking at my weekly pictures to see how much Jillian has grown. Here I am at 14 weeks, 24 weeks, and 34 weeks. It's amazing how big of a change there was in just 20 weeks, but especially in the past 10 weeks!! And just for fun...Here I am when I was 34 weeks with Brody compared to 34 weeks with Jillian!
I will post baby shower pictures tomorrow! ;)

16 comments:

Sara said...

You look so cute in your pictures!! She will be here before you know it.

Summer said...

Jennifer,
You are one pretty pregnant girl and um stylish too....love your outfits....How fun to see the differnce in carrying a boy and girl...I have heard with a boy you carry high and with a girl you carry lower and from those pics it looks that way....you are so tiny just all belly....UM I wish I had your arms....they are so little and toned....I believe my friend you have no worries once you have your precious girl you will loose the weight instantly you are all belly my friend :0)

Oh have you saw the new line of Matilda Jane clothing for girls..........eeeeek it is called Field Trip and girl I went nutso ordering for Kelcee....

xoxo
Summer :0)

Rachel said...

Ah! You are TOO cute. So excited for you and your fam...praying for y'all daily! And those pictures of Brody with the sweet baby just made my heart happy. Y'all will have the most precious little family :)

Sarah Wyland said...

You are just the cutest little pregnant lady!

Resisting Perfection said...

You look so cute girl. I have the same due date as you and I've gained 24 pounds (I only gained 23 total with my daughter). I'm thinking it's because I've enjoyed food much more this time around ;)

Mama Llama said...

haven't dropped in in a while, but thought of you and wondered if you ahd had the baby yet!

1- so excited is a girl.

2- you look awesome

3-- LOVE your hair! I love the length, but that you can pull it back for swim lessons? how did you manage that? Mine is a similar length right now, and i can't accomplish that. I like the layers, and the semi side bang/layer.

Can't wait to see Jillian's nursery. I will be back sooner this time, I promise! you're on my radar now. HA!

Lea Liz said...

I can't believe you are already 34 weeks, seems like it is going by so fast!! You look great!!! I love your hair!!
Can't wait to see baby shower pictures!

Heather said...

You are so, so gorgeous!!! Can't wait to meet Jillian!!! You look GREAT!!!! Love seeing the comparison pics!!

AB said...

you are the carrying the exact same ( from what I can tell)

www.catchinupwiththebassfam.blogspot.com

Amanda M. said...

you look so great and i LOVE your top!

Carie said...

You don't look like you could have gained 27 lbs! You look fantastic!

Ashley Fisher :) said...

You are too cute; it doesn't even look like you have gained at all (except your tummy of course!) I meant to tell you that the onsie I sent I know was not perfect :) I am still working on my monogramming skills but I thought at least Jillian could wear it for pjs or something! Hope ya'll have a good day! Brody looks like her is going to be a great big brother!!

Kathy said...

Wow - I can't believe you only have six weeks left. It seems like only yeterday I read your post announcing the pregnancy.

Your family is adorable. Thanks for sharing your lives with us.

Lauren said...

You probably make pregnant everywhere jealous with your adorableness!!! :) Not much longer, YAY!!!!!!

The Mama said...

You look absolutely great! So excited that she is almost here!!

The Taffs said...

Ok, where do you get your maternity clothes? They are sooo much cuter than mine!