Monday, August 2, 2010

32 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along:
32 Weeks
Size of baby: 16.7 inches long and weighs almost 3.75 lbs. Jillian is the size of a large jicama!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 22lbs
Maternity Clothes: Yes-all maternity clothes except for dresses.
Gender: Girl!
Movement: Yes, she is moving all the time! We can really see her moving a lot these days, which is so fun for us to watch! She's a wild woman!
Sleep: I am sleeping ok, just waking up every couple of hours to try and get comfortable or go to the bathroom!
Symptoms: Crazy dreams, heartburn and reflux, hot flashes/always hot. I guess that's part of being pregnant in the summer! :)
What I miss: Not a thing! I LOVE being pregnant with our precious girl!
Cravings: Just food!
Best Moment this week: It's a tie...Our doctor's appointment today and our fun weekend with Brody!
What I am looking forward to: Finishing up the nursery soon!

I had my 32 week check-up today. It went really well and we are SO thankful! Jillian's heartbeat was 146bpm. It sounded great! I am back to measuring on schedule which is good news since I was measuring 2 weeks ahead at my last appointment.

We were also able to schedule my c-section today. Obviously, Jillian can come anytime she wants, but if all goes as planned, her birthday will be September 17th. We cannot wait to meet her!

Several of you left comments or emailed me about ordering a shirt like the one I wore in my 31 week post. If you are still interested in ordering one, you can go to basiccouture.net and click on "Contact Us". There are a list of reps that sell these shirts. Find a rep in you state or area to contact and order through them. The catalog for the shirts is on the website so you should be able to go through that and see all the shirt/design options.

Hope you had a great day!!

20 comments:

Mallory said...

You are still possibly the cutest pregnant girl I've ever seen! :) Yay for having a set birthday for Jillian! 46 days and counting! (Yes, I did the math in my head just now. :P)

The Taffs said...

I love all of your maternity clothes! So much cuter than mine!

Summer said...

You are the cutest pregnant girl EVER! Love your outfits girlie and that top you have on is just presh! I love to read all your bumpdates and here how Jillian is a growin'!

Soon you are gonna have to post nursery pics hint hint LOL

xoxo
Summer :0)

Kyle and Amy said...

Girl you are SO cute pregnant!!! I can't believe you are already at 32weeks! Oh and I love love LOVE the shirt you are talking about! We aren't pregnant yet but we do know what we'd put on there! So I'm crossing my fingers it works out and we are able to get the shirt!

Hope you are having a wonderful week! :)

Mommyto2 said...

My little girl will be 1 on September 17th! It's a lucky day!

Lisa said...

thanks for the info on the shirts the other day =)
Ohmygoodness it's almost time for that sweet girl to be here!!! It seems to be flying by!

Mallory said...

You are such a chic pregnant mommy! I love your style and you look incredible! I can't believe how fast it has gone...you may not think that!

Melissa said...

My little girl will be 7 on September 17th...congratulations to you and your family!!

Heather said...

It's been a while since I commented but I am still reading and loving you and your blog!!! You look GREAT! And September 17th is my hubby's birthday, so definitely a blessed day in my book! Can't believe we are getting so close to meeting Sweet Jillian!

Erin said...

cant believe you know her potential birthday! how exciting is that!

Stephanie said...

You look great Jennifer! Only a few weeks to go till Jillian is here. :)

Rachel said...

You're looking great!! The big day is quickly approaching :)

Lauren said...

Girl, you get cuter by the week!!! Can't wait to see that sweet girl!!

Jody said...

You wear such cute clothes - maternity and non-maternity. Where do you shop? Just had a baby last week and I am looking to update my wardrobe!

Rebekah said...

could you be any more cute?!?!

Tessa said...

Sorry, this may be odd for someone you don't know to comment (???), but I wanted to say congrats on your sweet baby girl on the way (I also have a Jillian & she was born in Sept!) and that I love your blog. Blessings!

建邱勳 said...

Never put off till tomorrow what may be done today......................................................................

Jill said...

I've been reading your blog for a while, I just think your family is PRECIOUS! I've never commented, but I just had to after I read this! My name is Jill and MY birthday is September 17th! God's richest blessings on your family!

Alex Accornero said...

You are looking fabulous! I seriously feel like this pregnancy has FLOWN by, and it's not even me!! I'm praying the next 6 weeks go swimmingly and you'll have a perfectly healthy baby girl in no time!!

(PS: her birthday will be one day before mine! :)

Junda Xu said...

20150721 junda
michael kors watches
replica watches rolex
replica watches for sale
michael kors outlet
coach outlet store online
louis vuitton sito ufficiale
gucci uk
louboutin
burberry outlet
air force pas cher
oakley sunglasses outlet
jordan femme
coach factory outlet
christian louboutin
ralph lauren polo shirts
michael kors bags
polo ralph lauren
ray bans
kate spade handbags
kate spade new york
louis vuitton
coach outlet store online
soccer outlet
jordan shoes uk
pandora jewelry outlet
michael kors handbags
gucci handbags
oakley sunglasses
ray ban sunglasses
coach factory outlet
polo ralph lauren uk
coach outlet
oakley sunglasses sale
michael kors handbags
tory burch outlet
polo outlet
soccer shoes
louboutin pas cher
ed hardy uk
air max uk