Friday, July 9, 2010

The Green's Baby Shower

Last night, we helped host a family cookout/baby shower for our good friends, Ryan and Sarah. Their sweet boy, Payne, is due towards the end of August. We can hardly wait to meet him! The soon-to-be parents! Payne is one blessed boy to have these two for parents. Ryan's mom, Mrs. Debbie, came up from Benton for the shower.
Ryan's family has been friends of my family and friends of Josh's family for years. We just love them. Ryan and Josh actually went from preschool all the way through high school together so they all know Josh very well! I know Mrs. Debbie has lot of stories she could tell about Josh. :)
Payne's nursery is green, turquoise and chocolate brown so the invitations and decorations were in those colors. The cupcake table.Believe it or not, these cupcakes were not from Rick's. They were from Sam's. I had no idea Sam's made such cute cupcakes! They were sooo good, too. The pregnant girls!
I have loved that Sarah and I have been pregnant at the same time. It's been so fun! I am looking forward to having babies close in age. Payne is on the approved list of boys that Jillian can have as a friend. :)
My two cuties! Brody's outfit matched the shower decor! :)
Cutie pie, Noah. When I took this picture Noah's dad told him to smile because it would end up on my blog! Haha!
Even thought the shower was a cookout we had to eat inside because of rain. There were tables set up tables in the garage for the kids so that they could eat and make a mess. :)The McDaniel and James kids. They are all so cute! Lilly, Sallie and Brody. They were all born within a 5 week period so they play very well together. Brody and Sallie really like each other. They talked and played the entire time we were there. When we left, they both said, "Love you" to each other. It was sweet!Ryan and Sarah opening gifts Brody started getting tired at the end of the shower so he asked for his paci and monkey.

The hostess gifts. Someone was very excited to get to bring home some "ba-yoons" from the shower!

20 comments:

Lauren Kelly said...

Such a precious shower! Love the colors :)

The Allens said...

That was such a cute shower!

Brittney said...

So very cute! You both look great!

AB said...

So I might be a paranoid polly but I would bleep out the address on the invite...scary people??

very cute!! Love the name payne

Lianna Knight said...

Such a cute little shower!!! I am dying to know where the Payne sign came from though...I'd love to add the store/website to my favorites for when we finally have a baby :)

Sarah said...

While Rick's cakes are amazing, I ordered one from Sam's last week for an employee's birthday and I was SO IMPRESSED with how cutely it was decorated and with the taste! I'm thinking their cupcakes are going to be the ticket for Ava's little friend birthday party this year!

Rebecca (Craving Simplicity) said...

Those cupcakes are so cute!

The Neffs said...

The shower looks adorable! I love that Brody's clothes matched the shower colors. I would so do something like that! Have a wonderful weekend.

Erin said...

Those cupcakes look great. Love his nursery super cute :)!

Christa said...

What a cute shower! Love the colors!

Kelly said...

Cute shower and cute couple! Love the name Payne.
I have seen Sam's cupcakes at parties recently and I'm impressed!
P.S. my word verification was poof! ha! ha! Coincidence - I think not!

Ashley Fisher :) said...

Those cupcakes are sooo cute and I love the name Payne!

Corrie Mackanos said...

I love you blog and I have a random question. I love the drapes in the background of the picture of you and your friend at the baby shower. Do you happen to know where they're from or where the fabric is from??
Thanks so much!!!!
Clmackanos@gmail.com

Sarah Wyland said...

Love those colors! And the name Payne. Looks like a lot of fun was had!

AB said...

Hey doll! I hope you didn't think i was being a nosy appleton in the address suggestion! I am glad it was a heist address!

PS tell your sista hello for me!

Yycien said...

What a sweet party! Congratulations to your friends. I wish them happiness. Thank you for sharing photos. Well, my friend’s baby shower is coming, and I really need to find baby gifts for her. I think diaper cake would be perfect. Hope my friend’s shower will be successful, I’m really excited.

Shakeithya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shakeithya said...

where did you order the invitations and the wall banner from? i love it
!

Junda Xu said...

20150721 junda
michael kors watches
replica watches rolex
replica watches for sale
michael kors outlet
coach outlet store online
louis vuitton sito ufficiale
gucci uk
louboutin
burberry outlet
air force pas cher
oakley sunglasses outlet
jordan femme
coach factory outlet
christian louboutin
ralph lauren polo shirts
michael kors bags
polo ralph lauren
ray bans
kate spade handbags
kate spade new york
louis vuitton
coach outlet store online
soccer outlet
jordan shoes uk
pandora jewelry outlet
michael kors handbags
gucci handbags
oakley sunglasses
ray ban sunglasses
coach factory outlet
polo ralph lauren uk
coach outlet
oakley sunglasses sale
michael kors handbags
tory burch outlet
polo outlet
soccer shoes
louboutin pas cher
ed hardy uk
air max uk

roba gad said...

http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/western-region-water-leaks.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/misc-regions-water-leaks.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/madinah-region-water-leaks.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/central-region-water-leaks.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/eastern-region-water-leaks.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/western-region-movers.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/misc-regions-movers.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/madinah-region-movers.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/central-region-movers.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/eastern-region-movers.html