Sunday, July 4, 2010

Fireworks at The Crosses

If you live in my area, I want to invite you to our church's third annual Fireworks at the Crosses at The Church at Pinnacle Hills! We will celebrate with food, fun, music, fireworks, and a special baptism service at the foot of the crosses. This will be an amazing event for the entire family. Come out and celebrate Independence Day with us!

This is the third year our chuch has hosted this event. Josh and I have attended each year and look forward to the event each July! The first year we attended, I was 27 weeks pregnant with Brody! The boy jumped in my belly the entire time the fireworks were being shot. It makes sense now that I know Brody! :)Last year, we had a happy, precious 9 month old boy at the event! I cannot believe how much he has grown and changed in a year! He loved the fireworks last year! I hoping he will love them this year as well!

This year, I am 27 weeks, almost 28 weeks, pregnant with Jillian! Yes, exactly the same as two years ago with Brody. There due dates are 6 days apart! I am looking forward to a lot of fun with family and friends tonight at the event!

I hope you have a great evening celebrating with family and friends!

Happy 4th of July!

3 comments:

Lauren Kelly said...

Sounds like so much fun!!! Hope you had a great time and can't wait to see pictures!!! :)

Dale Budd said...

That really sounds like a great event. Hope Brody enjoyed the fireworks, and all the other fun things to do. Love that hat Brody was wearing in last years picture! Can't wait for you to post the new pictures, of your beautiful family.

Many Hugs !
A Mom-Mom in NJ

原秋原秋 said...

成熟,就是有能力適應生活中的模糊。.................................................................