Thursday, July 15, 2010

Cute Videos

We had a really laid back day at home yesterday. Brody stayed in his pajama top most of the day, and I stayed in workout clothes, and we just hung out. Throughout the day, I kept hearing Brody say, "Stay Oeo", "No! No! Stay!". Oeo is what he calls Julee's dog, Romeo. He had recently heard Julee say these things to Romeo so I guess he remembered and was repeating the same thing all day long. Since it was so cute, I decided to try and get it on video. This first video is of him telling Romeo to stay. Right before I videoed him, he dumped his rice from lunch into the bowl on the kitchen table so when you see rice in there, just know it wasn't me who put it there! Ha!


The second video is of him reading a book. He goes through and names all the animals. It's really sweet! My favortie part is when he says, "frog" because he calls it a "prog"! Such a cutie!

Have a great Thursday!

19 comments:

Lauren Kelly said...

Seriously, that boy gets cuter by the day!! :)

Michelle said...

Oh my word. Brody might be the cutest little boy I've ever seen!

Jess :) said...

Oh for seriousness!! That little Brody is too cute for words!!! I absolutely could sit and watch videos of him ALL day long...and I'm not even kidding! Feel free to post more of those ANYTIME! Just made my morning :)

Megan said...

He is just precious! I love how you say, "ok, it can be a bear!" haha cracked me up :)

The Allens said...

That is about the sweetest thing!

Kimberly said...

such cute videos! love your accent!

Christa said...

He is so cute and SMART!

The Wife said...

Too stinkin cute!!

A. Hilborn said...

Jenn, he is sooooo smart! I'm sure he'll be teaching his baby sister lots of good things!

Kaysie said...

I've been a follower of your's for a while now, and this is my first post because he is just too stinking cute not to post! I think the older he gets the more he looks like your hubby :) God bless you and your adorable family!

Alison said...

I don't think that boy could get any cuter!

The Ballantynes said...

Ha! When you said say "bye" my 11 month old, Cohen, started waving and saying bye!

Annie said...

I love that he is talking so much! What a sweet little voice!

Hattie said...

Brody is so cute! They grow up so fast!

Jenna said...

Smart boy!!! I miss his little voice in my life. Please tell Bobby that Jenn-ahh loves him!

Cherry said...

how adorable!! i love listening to little kids!!

萬宇萬宇 said...

It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.............................................................

Jess said...

I just stumbled upon your blog! I LOVE IT! And I teared up when I heard you crying on your sisters video proposal! I cannot wait to read more from your blog! Congratulations on being pregnant with your second and a BABY girl!! I'd say she will have an older brother to watch out for her! God is good!

Cara Beth said...

Brody, I'm with you buddy. That monkey DID look like the bear. :) I would have gotton them confused too, lil buddy.