Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Brody's Hair

I get at couple of emails a week asking what product I use on Brody's hair for his faux hawk. I am usually pretty good about emailing back but in case I somehow missed a few or in case you are curious, I thought I would share what I use! I actually just use hairspray. I use the same hairspray on Brody's as I use for my hair which is Freeze It. It's $4 at Walmart for a huge bottle and it's just easy for me to use it on him because I already have it at our house. Honestly, any aerosol hairspray would work. I have used a few other kinds and they worked well but his little faux hawk didn't last quiet as long as it does when I use Freeze It. It's seriously like hair glue. It's the sticky stuff ever, but I think that's why it holds so well. :) I have tried gels and waxes on his hair but hairspray is by far the best at holding it up! I just pull his hair up and spray it as I go. It takes maybe 10 seconds to fix. Super easy!

I think I have created a little hair monster though because he brings me the hairspray bottle after I get him dressed and says, "Hair! Hair!" Haha!
The boy just likes to look good! ;)

15 comments:

Annie said...

i just LOVE his hair!!
super cute pics from your 4th of july weekend!! looks like you and the fam had such a great weekend! :)

Steph said...

Thanks for sharing! I have been wanting to ask this exact question, but didn't want to bother you! I have tried a few gels on my little man's hair but it hasn't worked. Can't wait to try it out!

Newlywed and Decorating said...

That is so cute that he asks for his hair to be done! I like the look!

A Wedding Story said...

His hair looks so adorable!!

LeAnne said...

I started using the Freeze It after watching your fun hair video. I LOVE IT! :) We went camping this past weekend and I used the Freeze It on my sons hair to make a faux hawk also!

We don't have a Wal-Mart very close by but when we go I stock up on my new favorite hairspray! I even bought some for all my girlfriends! ha!

Kati @ "along for the ryde..." said...

It's funny you wrote about this today, because I took my lil man in for his first haircut today and actually showed the hairdresser a pic of Brody's hair to tell her what I wanted!

Mrs. Alex P said...

I love it! If my son ever grow hair (he is as bald as one can be at 9 months old) he is totally getting this hair style!

Immeasurably More Mama said...

For awhile I tried to "fix" D's hair before leaving the house. Then #2 came along and now I'm lucky if I can get all of us out the door on time looking somewhat decent! :)

Thanks for the tip...I will have to try Freeze It.

Lauren Kelly said...

He is stylin with that hair!!!! Eat your heart out ladies, ha!! :)

Crystal said...

His hair is always so cute! Before I knew we were having a girl, I use to show my husband his hair and say if it is a boy we are doing his hair like Brody's...lol!!!!

Megon said...

I'm so glad that you shared about this hair spray a few months ago. I have loved it! Brody does rock a cool do!

Rebecca (Craving Simplicity) said...

I'm a long-time lurker, but just had to say how cute Brody's hair is!!! I need to try that hairspray!

Kristy said...

Very different!!!

Karen said...

I actually looked for the infamous Freeze It while I was at the Myrtle Beach Wal Mart and all they had was their mousse. I will have keep looking.

roba. gad3 said...

http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/rat-control-companies-19.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/rat-control-companies-18.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/rat-control-companies-17.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/rat-control-companies-16.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/rat-control-companies-15.html