Monday, July 19, 2010

30 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 30 Weeks
Size of baby: 15.7 inches long and weighs almost 3 lbs. Jillian is the size of a head of cabbage!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 17lbs
Maternity Clothes: Yes-all maternity clothes except for dresses.
Gender: Girl!
Movement: Yes, she is moving all the time! She seems to like to hang out in my ribs these days because my right ribs are hurting a lot!
Sleep: It's optional! Ha! Some nights I do, some night I don't. :)
Symptoms: Crazy dreams, heartburn and reflux, hot flashes/always hot. And my fingers got a little swollen two times this week when I got really hot, but I can still wear my rings so I'm happy!
What I miss: I miss a few silly things but I love being pregnant and I love Jillian so much that it's worth every minute of it.
Cravings: Food! :)
Best Moment this week: I slept for 9 hours one night and only woke-up 2 or 3 times!
What I am looking forward to: Jillian's bedding is supposed to be delivered tomorrow! I'm SO excited to see it!

21 comments:

Ashley said...

You look amazing, as always momma! My favorite part is "Cravings"- FOOD! HEHE!! I have that and I am not preggs!!!

Love ya!

Bonnie said...

You look great Jennifer! I have a question for you, if you have time to answer. A long time ago you posted a recipe for "Firehouse Chili". I just started Weight Watchers & I was wondering if you knew the nutrition info for that chili? I've made it several times & love it! But, I don't know how many points it would be? Just if you know & you get a chance! Thanks!
Bonnie

bonniembrown@gmail.com

Lianna Knight said...

Looking ADORABLE!! Can't wait to see Jillian's bedding :)

Lauren Kelly said...

You are looking wonderful, girl!!!! And can't believe how fast your pregnancy is flying!!!!! :)

Two Girls and a Guy! said...

You look so cute Jen and its getting so close to her being here! I love reading your blog and reading about little Brody! His videos are precious too! Hope the next 8-10 weeks go by fast!

Mallory said...

You look amazing! I don't know where you've put 17 lbs! You really look great! I Hope the next few weeks go by fast for you, I feel sorry for you because it's been SO hot! take care!

ty said...

You look so cute! I can't believe you're hiding 17 pounds in there somewhere. You are one of those pregnant girls that huge pregnant girls envy - you're itty-bitty tiny and have a little bump!

Dale Budd said...

Jennifer, As Paula Dean would say, "Girl, you're as cute as a bug's ear"! Such a beautiful pregnant lady, and God Bless you, you always have a sweet smile on your face.
Looking forward to getting a peek at Jillian's bedding, and the nursery. I am sure it is going to be simply adorable!

Hugs!
A Mom-Mom in NJ

Faith said...

I can't believe how quickly this time has gone and that Jillian will be here so soon! You look so adorable. I can't wait to see her bedding!

Adge said...

you look great.

Kyle and Amy said...

Jennifer you look so cute pregnant!! Jillian will be here before you know it! :)

Stephanie said...

Wow, you look wonderful!

Taylor said...

You look amazing! I can't believe you're already 30 weeks! So crazy!

The Wife said...

You look so good!

Katie said...

You look beautiful, Jennifer! Can't wait until little Jillian gets here. ; )

The Tucci's! said...

YAY! SO CUTE! You're almost there.. I can't believe it's already 30 weeks!

楊儀卉 said...

當最困難的時候,也就是離成功不遠的時候。..................................................

宮惠如宮惠如 said...

可愛的小天使~~~支持你~~~..................................................................

Angie said...

You look beautiful girl! Pregnancy looks great on you...and I am sure Jillian will be just beautiful like her momma!!

Hattie said...

What a beautiful pic!!!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

mama, you look so cute and tiny! Are you still having crazy dreams?? I've had a couple now too!