Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Vacation-Day 2

We had another great day on vacation Friday!
Josh and I went out a little early and had breakfast at The Harbour Town Bakery and Deli. It was within walking distance from our condo. It is the cutest place. It used to be the light house keeper's cottage back when the light house was functioning.
The little corner where we sat.

Our food! Yum! Josh had the Southern Breakfast and I had the Breakfast BLT. It was so good! We headed back to the condo and got Brody ready to go to the pool! He looks really scared in this picture but I assure you he has NO FEAR of the water! :)
Swimming under water! We hung out some at the baby pool. The pool wasn't busy that day so we had the baby pool all to ourselves. We had lunch at the pool and then spent most of our afternoon there swimming. We left around nap time and headed back to the room. This crazy tree is right outside the pool area. I think the roots just grew out. It's really crazy and really big! Brody sitting in the tree. He wasn't too sure about his crazy parents making him sit on there! Ha! Standing in front of the bottom of the tree. Can we please leave now?
After Brody woke-up from his nap, we got dressed and headed out to eat dinner and to shop at the outlet mall. I LOVE this picture of our family. :)
The boys!
Brody with Poppy and Mimi.
We ate dinner at Grumpy Grouper Grill. It is Josh's parents favorite place to eat there. Josh and I thought it was very good!
Don't y'all love that I took pictures of all our food? Ha! It makes me hungry when I look at the pictures. Josh had lowcountry boil....
And I had crab stuffed grouper with shrimp and butter sauce.
After eating, we headed to the outlet mall to shop! Brody picked out pair of Nike's he wanted. They were blue. I mean really blue.
Sadly, we told him that we would not be buying those but he did get several new things from the Carter's outlet and he also got another new pair of Sperry's that we are saving for the fall. I also got to shop on the PINK side of the Carter's store. It was so fun!! There was just so much to chose from on the girly side.
The highlight of Brody's night was getting to ride the little rides.

After we got back to our condo and got Brody to bed, Josh and I walked over to Harbour Town and had ice cream. It was a perfect ending to great day!

16 comments:

Lauren Kelly said...

Ya'll are just the cutest family!! Sounds like such a great vacation and Brody is as cute as always!!!! :)

Kate said...

That sounds like a great vacation. Don't know if you are still in HHI, but if you are, I recommend going to Signey's for breakfast. It's fantastic!

Traci said...

Looks like y'all are having a fabulous time!

Resisting Perfection said...

Sounds like an amazing trip! That food looks delish (but so does anything when I'm pregnant!). I have that same red and white striped shirt in teal and white, love it!

Stephanie said...

What a great day. I love that picture of your family. Stick that one in a frame somewhere! :)

H.D.M.R. said...

You have the cutest little family! Hope that you guys are enjoying your vacation...we all need a getaway in our lives! That food looks so good ;)

Lea Liz said...

Looks like you all rea having a great time! The food all looks so good! I love Brody's outfit and that family picture too!!

How did you get Brody to go under water like that? I am so afraid to dip Brody under!!!

Erin said...

that family pictures is super cute. Also love the picture of him swimming under water ha ha! Glad you are enjoying the vacation!

Ashley Fisher :) said...

so fun! Love your green suit!

Betsy said...

That sounds like so much fun! Hilton Head is such a great family vacation spot. I love the picture of the three of you. That is sooo good!!

Betsy said...

PS...I can't believe Brody will just go all the way under the water!! That is so funny!

Katie said...

Sweet sweet pictures! Looked like you had a great time!

The Bell Family said...

I love Harbour town in HHI! Isn't it just so fun there?! Brodys outfit is just too cute! And the picture of the three of you is great!

Laurie said...

Your trip looks so much fun!!!

krislyn. said...

You've got my sold on visiting Hilton Head, can you say gorgeous?! Looks like you and the family had such a wonderful vacation.

Alex and Jill said...

That looks like such a great place to vacation! Wonderful pics of the family...you guys are always so cute!