Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Summer Fun

Brody and I spent the day at the pool with our friends, Zach and Heather. Heather's parents have a pool so we met her and Zach over there to swim and to have lunch. It was a perfect day for swimming. We had a such a great time!

Brody was waiting on all of us to head outside to swim. I think he was pointing towards the pool. :)I love how sweet he looks in his swim suit.

Brody LOVES the pool! He calls it "a bath." Ha! He is really comfortable in the water which makes his former lifeguard and swimming teacher mommy very happy! :) I think he is going to have a great time in the water this summer!

I didn't get any pictures of Brody in the pool since I was in there with him the entire time, but I did get this cute picture of Zach and Heather. Heather said she always invites me places to document their lives because I always have my camera out and she never takes a picture. Haha! I probably have as many pictures of her kids as she does. :)After we swam a while, we went inside to fix lunch for the boys and ourselves. Hailey, Zach's little sister, will be 4 months next week. She didn't know what to think when there were 2 crazy boys running around the house. Not too much longer and Hailey will have a girl to play with when all of us get together. :) I love this picture of the boys. They were playing in the sun room while we were fixing lunch and when I went to check on them, they both looked a little guilty. :) Who knows what they were up to!We had a great lunch to end our fun day together. Brody loved his sandwich, string cheese and fruit.Zach enjoying his lunch. He could seriously eat his weight in fruit! That boy loves some fruit. I LOVE that I get to spend my days hanging out with my sweet boy and doing fun things like we did today.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks like a fun day! Brody's such a cute boy! Love him in his swimming attire!

Ashley said...

Don't you just love summer?! Im thinking you guys need to come up here one day and swim at our neighborhood pool!!! Watcha think babe?

Nina said...

It looks like y'all had a good time. :) Love your blog!

I am doing a giveaway on my blog so come on over and check it out!!

Lana said...

That sounds like so much fun!

Lauren Kelly said...

So fun!!!! Gotta love summer time!! :)