Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Silly Boy

Last night, the three of us were eating supper and Brody had finished his meal and was about to eat his yogurt when he asked for the oven mitt that was on the counter near him. I had left it out after pulling something out of the oven. He likes to wear the oven mitts when I cook but he has never asked to wear them while he eats. We tried to get him to take it off so he could eat his yogurt but he insisted on keeping it on his hand. Silly boy!
The funniest part of the story is that Brody is right-handed but because he wanted to wear the oven mitt on his right hand, he had to eat with his left hand! It was a little bit of a challenge for him but it sure didn't stop him!He thought it was pretty funny and so did his momma and daddy! There really is never a dull moment at our house! Brody is just so funny and so clever these days. I cannot imagine what we have in store with this boy! :)

13 comments:

Marissa said...

Too funny!!

The Wife said...

Too cute!

Erin said...

oh don't you love all those cute things they do. One of my favorite things about blogging is all the silly and stupid and crazy things kids do that we would more then likely forget we now get to remember.

Perfect Post!

Lauren Kelly said...

Too cute!!!!!!!! :)

Alex and Jill said...

They are constant entertainment, are they not!? Can't say it enough...he is so cute. Can't wait to see Jillian's sweet face! :)

Brittany said...

Brody cracks me up between things you post on your blog and your tweets. I can't wait to hear more as he grows up!

Amber said...

My son loves to play with the oven mitt too! Brody is too cute. We also went to Lowe's today and Will just HAD to ride in the "truck." It squeaked loudly, of course.
www.dixondialogue.com

Christa said...

He is too funny! What a cute boy!

Heather said...

Just from my own experience, you have LOTS of fun and laughter ahead! My Connor-boo keeps me laughing and smiling every single day!

Fran said...

And then it turns into the cute funny things they say that you don't ever want to correct. :)

He is just darling!!

Jennifer said...

Found your blog from Kelly's Korner. I'm a new follower... Brody is adorable and I am cracking up about the oven mitt! So precious!
Jennifer Green
www.thegreensajb.blogspot.com

江婷 said...

Quality is better than quantity.................................................................

Matt, Stefan, and Halle Kate said...

Seriously the oven mit cracks me up! I can't wait to see that boy again! He is so stinkin cute and I am pretty sure Halle is ready to meet you :)