Monday, June 14, 2010

25 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 25 Weeks
Size of baby: 13.5 inches long and weighs 1.5lbs. She is the size of a rutabaga!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 15lbs.
Maternity Clothes: I am still wearing most of my regular shirts and pants, but maternity pants/shorts are much more comfortable.
Gender: Girl!
Movement: Yes! It's starting to get stronger and more frequent!
What I miss: I really can't say I miss a thing except maybe being able to go to sleep easily!
Sleep: I am convinced I have insomnia. I think I saw 3am on the clock every morning this past week. I even took 2 pregnancy safe sleeping pills one night at 10:00pm and it took 5 hours before I fell asleep and I only stayed asleep 4 hours. I have never been so exhausted as I have this past week. I am hoping I sleep better soon.
Symptoms: Crazy dreams, sleep problems and heartburn. I haven't gotten sick in 2 full weeks, though! Yay!
Cravings: Cold food!
Best Moment this week: Josh has finally been able to watch Jillian move. Every time I would tell him to watch my belly she would stop but this weekend she was really active one night on the couch and we could both see her flipping and moving!
What I am looking forward to: Our fun week ahead on vacation!

Have a great afternoon!

22 comments:

Ashley E. said...

Love the dress! I craved cold foods when I was pregnant too! I think it had to do with it being so hot, I needed relief!

Resisting Perfection said...

I love reading your weekly updates since we have the same due date, it's fun to compare! I couldn't sleep at all while pregnant with my daughter, thankfully this time around I pass out all too easily :)

Brei said...

GIRL, stop, you are too adorable! I hope you are able to get more sleep soon! I hate not being able to!

Jill said...

you look SO cute pregnant! i think i mentioned this before but my husband's name is brody, and i'm jill...so i love your name choices :)

Kasey said...

cute dress! I love reading your weekly updates. I am about a month ahead of you. We are having our first girl. We have 3 boys! I am having so much fun with all things PINK!! You look so good.

Megon said...

Co cute!! Wish you could sleep better!!

ty said...

you are SO tiny!!

Karen said...

You look way too cute! I can't believe Miss Jillian is already at 25 weeks!!! Have a wonderful week.

Karen

The Wife said...

You look wonderful!

A Wedding Story said...

Precious dress!

Alison said...

You are so cute! I love your dress too! I hope you get some sleep soon :)

Stephanie said...

You don't even look like you're pregnant, let alone 25 weeks along! Beautiful!

Brittany said...

Just found your blog through Jennas! You have a precious family! I LOVE the name Jillian! You are getting close :)

Erin said...

Time sure is going fast! Love your dress!

Lisa said...

You look adorable Jennifer! I can't believe it's going by so quickly. I remember when I first found your blog and we were going through everything together at the same time and now you are doing it again. That's so amazing! I'm so excited for you and your family. You are so very blessed.

Ashley Fisher :) said...

You are just too cute!! I always wished I was taller when I was pregnant; you tall people have so much more room opeNope yall have a good week!!

Angie said...

You look AMAZING!!! I love your dress.

I am so sorry that you havent been able to sleep - I am almost 15 weeks pregnant and have been sick still and SO tired!! I would love that to go away soon but I would majorly suffer without sleep. Ill be praying for you!

Enjoy your fun week ahead!!

Lauren Kelly said...

You are looking adorable as EVER!! :)

Dale Budd said...

You are just to cute Jennifer! Beautiful dress, and that beautiful smile, go hand in hand. Praying you will be able to get some much needed sleep very soon. You look terrific!

Hugs, and God's Blessings!
A Mom-Mom in NJ

Alex and Jill said...

You are the cutest pregnant woman ever!

I hope the heartburn goes away SOON!!

rodriguezp said...

出遊不拘名勝,有景就是好的..................................................................

prashant said...

You look AMAZING!!! I love your dress.
Contextual Ad Network India