Wednesday, June 2, 2010

23 Weeks

I was 23 weeks Monday so this is a couple of days late. And I look very pregnant now! :) Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 23 Weeks
Size of baby: 11 inches long and weighs just over one pound. She weighs as much as a mango!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 10lbs.
Maternity Clothes: I can still wear most of my regular clothes but maternity is much more comfortable. My outfit in the picture is all maternity! I wore my bella band for the first time this past weekend.
Gender: Girl!
Movement: Yes! I love it!
What I miss: I really can't say I miss a thing.
Sleep: I haven't slept well at all in the past week.
Symptoms: Wacky dreams, some heartburn and reflux, back pain and round ligament pain. And I go to the bathroom every 30 minutes. :)
Best Moment this week: Hearing Brody talk about his "sissy." He doesn't fully grasp what is going on but he is talking about her a lot more. Of course, he thinks everyone has a "sissy" in their belly. Ha!
What I am looking forward to: My appointment and ultrasound today! The 20 week u/s is supposed to be recorded at my doctor's office so you can have a copy on DVD. Well, mine didn't record because the DVD burner messed up during my 20 week ultrasound so they are letting me have another u/s today so we can try and get it on DVD. It will be fun to see how much she has grown in the past 4 weeks!


I wanted to show you this cute diaper bag that Josh bought me this weekend. He went out to run a few errands Monday morning and stopped by a local maternity boutique to pick it up. I love it! It will be great because I can use it as a purse and diaper bag for both Brody and Jillian so that I only have to carry one bag instead of 3. Thanks, Josh!

28 comments:

Hattie said...

You have to be the cutest pregnant lady ever!!! What a sweet & thoughtful hubby you have! Love the bag, Josh did a great job!

Mary said...

you look great!

Lindsay said...

What a sweet husband! You are so lucky to have a husband that can shop for you on his own!

You look so cute! I just recently started following your blog, and I love your updates! I have a 24 month old boy, and it's fun to read about what other little boys are up to!

krislyn. said...

You're looking great Jennifer! Little Jillian is just growing and growing.

And way to be Josh, way to remember such a thing. =)

Mommarazzi said...

So cute! I think I was your size at 13 weeks!!

Karen said...

You look adorable Jen! I wish I had only gained 10 pounds by week 23! I have a large diaper bag too from Kate Spade that looks like a purse. I love that I can use it as a diaper bag and a purse. So much easier!!! Glad to hear Miss Jillian is doing well.

Karen

ty said...

you are still so little bitty tiny!! but the bag ... the bag is amazing. can a non-prego have one too?

Lisa said...

Cute bag!! What brand/style name is it?

Sara said...

What a cute bag! I hope your morning sickness is better since you didn't mention it :)

You always look so pretty in your pictures!

Crystal said...

You look so cute with your little bump! I love the diaper bag!

Heather said...

you look great!! You look like you should be about 17 or 18 weeks, so pregnancys sets well with you!! Love that diaper bag, so cute!

The Neffs said...

You are so adorable pregnant! And I love the diaper bag. So classy!

Erin said...

you are so cute pregnant! Lucky you get to have another ultra sound :) Cute cute cute diaper bag!

Sonya said...

I want to look like you when I'm very pregnant! You look great! Love the diaper bag!

Sarah said...

You are so gorgeous- you look like now what I looked like at 6 weeks! Haha

Love the bag!

~Sarah

Lana said...

You look great!! I love the diaper bag...super cute!

Heather said...

You are as cute as that bag!!! And that is VERY cute!!!!

Cherry said...

i have no kids but i stinkin want that bag!!!

Kristi (Turley) Jackson said...

You look awesome! Glad all is going well!! I too, love the bag!!

Angie said...

Love the bag! I have been looking for a good purse/diaper bag - this one looks awesome! You look great, and how fun to see Miss Jillian again today! Hopefully the tape worked!

Kit*Grace said...

Jennifer-
Just recently started following your blog...I have an 18 mo old son, Henry and am 25 weeks pregnant... we did not find out what we are having...we'll see in September! :) Cute posts!!

Two Girls and a Guy! said...

Oh Jenifer you look so cute! Tall people have all the luck with pregnant bellies hehe! You will LOVE having a little girl they are so fun, and that bag is so darn cute! I might have to get Josh to drop hints to Chris on what I want at Christmas ( he is trying to ride this "i bought you a house for your birthday" for awhile) haha and THATS ok too!

Meg said...

You look amazing! I loved the Bella band when I was pregnant- I don't know how women surved before their invention! Haha!
Super cute bag! Your hubby did great!

Dale Budd said...

You are just the cutest, and sweetest looking pregnant lady! Love the bag, especially the color. What an awesome, thoughtful husband you have. Enjoy all the pampering you can get. Hope Brody inherits his Daddy's traits,when he gets married!

Hugs!
A Mom-Mom in NJ

Jenna said...

You are my pregnant-girl roll model. You truly could not be cuter and I am just getting more and more excited as the weeks roll on! I can't wait to see that baby girl. She's sure to be as sweet as her mama!

Rich and Renee said...

could you be any cuter!!!! i love that bag. :-)

韋成 said...

過去的事早已消失,未來的更是渺不可知,只有現在是真實的. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

倫向霖妍 said...

you two make a lovely couple............................................................