Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wednesday

Last night, Brody got his haircut. I think it was his 8th or 9th haircut. Julee had a little bag of M&M's for him to keep him entertained. He did really well so we all had a pleasant experience!Brody would not stop staring at the lady next to him. She was getting her hair colored and he did not know what to think about it. :) Brody and I both wear capes during his hair appointments now. He looked so big with his on last night. Josh was paying for his and Brody's haircuts and Brody walked behind the counter and said, "Hey JuJu?!" in the sweetest little voice. He just loves her. He actually ended up playing at her house last night after the appointment while Josh and I ran a few errands and ate dinner. He had THE BEST time. Julee said at one point last night he called her, "Momma JuJu!" That made me laugh so hard because we have never called her that but he probably feels like she's just like his momma some days! Julee posted pictures on her blog of him and Romeo (Nomeo, as Brody calls him) playing together. Thanks for loving on our boy, Julee!

Today, we had our last MOPS meeting before the summer break. I have enjoyed MOPS so much this year. We have a great group of moms who attend and our church goes above and beyond to make it a fun time for us moms. Today, we had a Fiesta to celebrate the end of the year. They had On the Border cater lunch for us. The food was soooo good!! It was nice to be able to eat and visit while our children were being fed and loved on in the nursery. Here is our table at lunch!We also made this fun little craft while we were there. It's a wooden letter covered in scrapbook paper. It was super easy and each one turned out differently so it was fun to see what everyone else had made. When I was loading these pictures from today to my computer, I found this picture of Brody and me the morning of our first MOPS meeting in September. He was 11 months old. I cannot believe how much he has grown.

I hope you all have a great Wednesday!

16 comments:

Hattie said...

What a handsome guy you have! I can't believe how fast they grow up! I wish I could find a MOPS group around here. It's seem like so much fun. I'm going to have to start looking! Happy Wednesday!

Lauren Kelly said...

He has seriously gotten so big!!! :) Cute pictures!!

jkamz said...

What do you use to spike up Brody's hair?

jenn said...

what a cutie pie!! those letters are so cute as well

Rebekah said...

It makes me sad how fast our babies are growing up! He is as cute as ever! I love the "F"!

Laura Ann said...

He is such a cutie and is going to be a great big brother.

Take a look at my post from today, you may want to make some changes to your blog.

Mary said...

He HAS grown! He is a big boy getting his hair cut without fear :)

Katie said...

Awww he is so adorable! And that is a great picture of the two of you!!!

AbbyS. said...

How fun. We have our last MOPS meeting tomorrow. Our theme is Tea & Testimony. We have a band coming and we are having a catered dinner on china. It should be fun! My little guy is not yet 2 and is working on haircut #13 so I know the feeling! :)
Love the blog!

Laurie said...

Brody's haircut looks great. He HAS grown a lot since the Sept picture. Yes....I moan when I have those drinks. I cannot have them in public.

Erin said...

I love love love that last picture of you 2!!

I have a a giveaway for a bookmark going on on my blog check it out :)

Monograms & Pearls said...

LOVE reading your blog! Brody is so precious, your blog gives me baby fever! Thanks for letting us follow along with you on this journey!

Angie said...

He is getting so big and cuter by the day! I can't believe how much he has changed.

I love your F-what did you use to get the paper to stick to the letter???

Meg said...

Wow you can really see him grow from baby to little boy in these pics. Aww, it makes me sad too. My son is 11 months old and next year he'll be looking like a little boy just as Brody does here (although he's still cute as ever)

Twinkletoes said...

You look incredible! Wow! Curiousity is getting me - what kind of make up do you use on your face? PLEASE share!

Alison said...

Brody is going to look so cute in his new summer outfits!