Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

This morning I am so thankful for the blessings and the joys of motherhood.

I am thankful for this precious, handsome boy. Our first baby. He is one reason that today is a special day for me. I am so thankful for his sweet spirit, his contagious laughter, his adorable smile and his joyful personality. There is not a day that goes by that I don't smile at him, laugh with him, and thank God for him. What a blessing to be his mother.
Brody, I love you!


I am thankful for our beautiful, little girl. Our second baby. She is the other reason today is such a special day for me. I am so thankful for the joy she brings to our family and for the future we prayerfully look forward to with her. There is not a day that goes by that I don't think about her, look forward to meeting her, and thank God for her. What a blessing to be her mother.
Jillian, I love you!

Happy Mother's Day!

9 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy Mother's Day! You have two sweet blessings and set a wonderful example for those of us who are not yet mothers. Have a wonderful day!!!!

Mrs. Williams said...

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

Mary said...

Happy mothers day! you are a great mom!

Robyn Beele said...

Happy Mother's Day!

Lauren Kelly said...

This was beautiful. Happy Mother's Day!!!!! :)

Erin said...

So many things to be greatful for!!! Hope you had a great mothers day!

Ashley said...

God.is.so.good! Happy Mother's Day girlfriend!

Emily said...

Happy Mother's Day (one day late)! Hope you had a wonderful time snuggled up with that sweet Brody!

Betsy said...

Two sweet precious reasons to celebrate. I'm glad you had a good Mother's Day!! :)