Monday, May 3, 2010

Beau or Jillian

Our ultrasound is this morning at 9:30! I'm so nervous and so excited! We are praying for a perfectly healthy baby. Finding out the gender will be an added bonus! :)

I think about how exciting it will be that we will know "who" this baby is after today..assuming he or she cooperates. :) I can honestly say we will be thrilled either way. It would be so fun to have another boy! I LOVE being a boy mom. I love the thought of having two boys. I love the thought of raising brothers and watching our sons interact with one another and grow-up being best friends. I love the idea of raising boys who grow into Godly men, loving husbands and wonderful dads.

Then, I think about a girl and it was be just as wonderful! I would love to have one of each. I would LOVE to have bows, dresses, and dolls in our house! I would love to have a sweet girl to do all kinds of fun mom and daughter things with. I would love watching Brody be the protective older brother. I would love watching Josh be the extremely over-protective dad! :) I love the idea of raising a daughter who will grow into a Godly woman, a loving wife and a wonderful mom.

Either way...we are blessed!

We are having a gender reveal party this evening so I will not post anything until this evening. I promise not to leave you hanging all night long! Check back around 8 or so and I should have something up! :)

I'm still voting Jillian and Josh is voting Beau.:)

So who do you think will be joining our family....Beau or Jillian???

27 comments:

The Allens said...

I love being a boy mom, too! For a long time I really wanted a second boy, but I would really be thrilled with either when God blesses us again. I can not decide what you are having! I am so excited to hear, though! Have a WONDERFUL day!

Mallory said...

Jillian! But either way, like you said you all are blessed!

Summer said...

I am voting Jillian! Prayers sent your way this morning....How exciting....I am super thrilled for you! Sorry I have been MIA....just got back from JHU! Have a great day...don't keep us hanging to long....can't wait to hear the great news....

xoxo
Summer :0)

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

oh i have no idea what my vote is, but i love your perspective on having a boy or a girl, we felt the exact same way! good luck this morning, have a great appointment! can't wait to hear! :)

Katie said...

BEAU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amanda M. said...

Oooh, I am so bad at guessing - I swear to you I am always WRONG! But I think maybe Beau. Your little Brody is going to be a great big brother to either, though!! ;)
Can't wait to hear!!

Sarah Broadus said...

if it is a beau I am going to have another baby and pray that it is a girl so my daughter can marry a Godly man with wonderful parents!

Kelli said...

Jillian!!!!

Kelly said...

I think Jillian! I know either way they are going to be PRECIOUS and so loved!!!

Natalie said...

Definitely a blessing either way, but my vote is for Jillian!

A Wedding Story said...

I think Jillian!!!! Either way, they will be wonderful!

Meg said...

My gut says Jillian! How blessed that precious baby is to join such a sweet family!

Megon said...

What an exciting day! I vote Beau....which I love that name!

Leigh said...

I am voting Jillian!! I love being a mom to a boy and a girl!! :) But two boys would be great too! Either way, I am excited for you! I woke up thinking about it being "gender reveal day!" I know, I am so weird! :)

Ashley Fisher :) said...

so fun! I vote Jillian! :)

Christa said...

I can't wait to find out what your having..I'm voting Jillian!!! ;)

Laurie said...

I think it is a girl. I can't wait to hear!

Whitney Molder said...

Jillian!! :) But either way you'll be blessed!

Tia said...

JILLIAN KATE!!!!!!!

Tia said...

JILLIAN KATE!!!!!!!

Lindsey said...

Cant wait to see what you're having!! I vote Jillian too! Love that name!!

Erin said...

I want to see bows and dresses and dolls. But Brody is just so darn cute that another boy would be amazing as well!

Mallory said...

My gut says Jillian, so that's my vote! (When my sister went to her gender-reveal ultrasound in October, I was the only one in my whole family that thought it was a boy, and I was right! haha)

We4Kingz said...

Either way I'm sure they will be a blessing. I love both names and can't wait to find out what you are having.

The Lambert's said...

I vote Jillian :) Exciting!!

Kaitlin said...

I think Jillian! It's cool to see how you have pointed out the blessings that will come with either gender. Great way to look at things! Can't wait to find out!

Karen said...

Jillian but I may be biased!