Tuesday, May 25, 2010

22 Weeks

I look like a pregnant girl this week! It's kind of crazy how much I grew in one week...or how much Jillian grew in one week! :)

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 22 Weeks
Size of baby: 11 inches long and weighs almost one pound. She is the length of a spaghetti squash!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 10lbs
Maternity Clothes: I can still wear my normal jeans and clothes as of right now but I don't like the way some of my normal shirts look on me. All my maternity clothes are still way too big except for fitted tank tops and two shirts. I am sure in the next few weeks I will start needing those maternity clothes.
Gender: Girl!
Movement: Yes! I love it! It's my favorite thing about pregnancy!
What I miss: I really can't say I miss a thing.
Sleep: I think I sleep pretty well for being pregnant. I have dreams that wake me up nightly and now I am waking-up to go to the bathroom but it could always be worse.
Symptoms: Crazy dreams and indigestion. I am starting to get heartburn and reflux from drinking water. Ha! And I thought the morning sickness was over but it's still not. I got sick 2 mornings this past week. I think she is fiesty! :)
Best Moment this week: Seeing Jillian move and kick. It's so fun to lay and watch her move around!
What I am looking forward to: My appointment next week!

Here is a real belly picture. You can see definitely see her in this picture!

And I had to show you these CUTE dresses from Gap that my friend, Maggie, brought over for Jillian.
I just love them! I think she needs a pair of cowboy boots to wear with them. :) I am sure see will look precious in these next summer. I am seriously loving all these cute, girly things!

20 comments:

Meet the Brummett's said...

You look beautiful! Those dresses are precious and I agree on the cowboy boot thing. This is just the beginning of a very sick addiction, little girls are expensive! lol I should know, I have twin girls and there is nothing that brings me more joy than dressing them up like little dolls! haha

Kati said...

At least your maternity clothes will be the same season as they were with Brody! At least you don't have to buy a whole new wardrobe again! You are TOO cute preg!

The Riedel Family said...

Super cute dresses! And you look great!!

Lauren Kelly said...

Are you for real? You still have the tiniest belly... The dresses are adorable!!! :)

Summer said...

You look so cute....um girlie....you are so tiny and have a tiny little bump :)

Love your shirt....Eeeeek on those dresses....just presh....Gymboree has the cutest cowboy boots for little ones.....what a stylish baby Jillian is going to be!! I love dressing Kelcee up....yo are gonna have so much fun

xoxo
Summer :0)

All About Aleigha said...

Those dress are so cute and you look great!

Lea Liz said...

You look great girl!!!

Love those dresses!!!

Linds said...

those dresses are sooooo cute!

Mallory said...

You look great! Love the dresses, I agree...some cowboy boots will go perfect with them!

Amanda M. said...

Those dresses are darling and you look fabulous!

Erin said...

you barley look pregnant! When will you really pop :) You look so cute and tiny!! Those gap dresses are adorable!!! I agree with the cowboy boots how cute would that be ha ha!

ScrappinAway said...

Oh I think cowboy boots would be adorable with those outfits! You should look at Johnny Poppers made by John Deere, they make boots for little ones!

AB said...

aww my littlelilybleu has the first dress! I think i'll put her in it today.

u look adorable

Kelly said...

You look so great Jennifer!!!!!
And I love those little dresses! My favorite thing EVERY day is picking out Harper's outfit and dressing her up (she doesn't always love the dressing part) but I always look at her and just smile and clap my hands because she is so cute. You will be the same way! Brody is cute no matter what but there is something fun about dressing up a girl!

Kelly said...

P.S. I really want those dresses in MY size to wear with cowboy boots!

Lisa said...

You look adorable!!!! Love those dresses too.

Megon said...

Yeah! I needed a Francis Family 'fix"....I was wondering where you guys were! ;)

Ashley Fisher :) said...

love those dresses and you look so great!!

Kari Beth said...

looking good, girl! love baby gap! my ultimate favorite...spend a small fortune there!!!!

sanjeet said...

Super cute dresses!
PPC Advertising India