Monday, May 17, 2010

21 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 21 Weeks
Size of baby: 10.5 inches long and weighs 12 ounces. She is the length of a carrot!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 10lbs
Maternity Clothes: I can still wear my normal jeans and clothes as of right now!
Gender: Girl!
Movement: Yes! I am really starting to feel her move a lot and I also feel her when she balls-up in my belly. My belly looks lopsided when that happens. :) Josh can feel her move now, too!
What I miss: I really can't say I miss a thing.
Sleep: Good other than the dreams that wake me up nightly.
Symptoms: Wild dreams! I seriously have a crazy dream EVERY SINGLE NIGHT.
Best Moment this week: Not getting sick all week! Maybe I am done with morning sickness. I was 22 weeks when I finally stopped getting sick with Brody so I'm thinking I am close to being finished.
What I am looking forward to: Just being pregnant!

Brody was crying because he didn't get in the weekly picture so we had to take another picture with him in it! Ha!
I thought I would show you a few of the gifts we have been given for Jillian in the last couple of weeks since finding out she was a girl! Our friends are seriously so sweet and so excited about us having a girl! We so thankful for them!

Sarah brought this over the day after our gender reveal party. Aren't the bibs so cute?
She also brought us this cute ultrasound picture frame. I love it!
My mom got Jillian these sweet pajamas and little outfit. I think this is so cute and will probably be so true! :)Josh's mom got this cute outfit and frame. I haven't put a picture in the frame yet because the u/s picture has to be cut to fit it and I don't really want to cut any of her 20 week pics so I think I may wait until my 24 week ultrasound and use one of those pictures. Heather gave me these glass bottles with pink covers as well as some plastic bottles. I cannot wait to try them out! I picked these up one night at Target while I was shopping. I love this little onesie!I got these headbands this weekend while we were in Little Rock. I know we will have tons of bows and flowers to clip onto these!

I love having these sweet, girly things starting to fill her closet! I cannot believe we are having a girl!!!

31 comments:

Misti said...

You look so cute! I'm loving all the cute little girly things. One day I hope to be able to buy things like these. I mean, don't get me wrong, the boy stuff is cute, but the girly things are on a whole other level. ;D

Whitney Molder said...

Oh, you look adorable and I love all the little girly things!!! So sweet! I just think Brody is the sweetest!

Domestic Goddess said...

you're looking great! i love all those little girl clothes. i just bought all my little triplet nieces some adorable clothes at target the other day too! they have the best selection.

The Allens said...

You got sick for 21 weeks with Brody? Oh my! I hope it's over with Jillian.

Ann said...

Sooo excited for you! Everything is sooo much more frilly and dainty with little girls - yippee for you to experience both!!!!

A Wedding Story said...

What cute finds for Jillian! You look so great!

Betsy said...

Ok...you are sooo tiny!! And cute! ;)

Isn't buying for a girl so much fun?? I just love it. Even now I have the best time looking at baby girl clothes and all my baby girls are grown up! haha

Erin said...

Can not believe how tiny you still are. And let the shopping for a girl begin ha ha :)

Mallory said...

You look awesome! And I love all of the outfits, especially the cute stuff your mom got. I am jealous, I love hair bows! ;)

Linds said...

so cute! I love it when they start balling up on one side and it looks like you have a cliff for a belly! haha!

ScrappinAway said...

I have to tell you when I was pregnant with my daughter, I dreamed ALL the time too. Mostly it was about the water, like me in a boat, weird because we don't live near the water, lol! I wonder if the dreams have something to do with have a girl, lol!

Heather said...

Hooray for feeling good and for all the sweet girlie stuff!!! You look great- so pretty!!
One year ago tonight was the night before I had Avery Kate--I still miss being pregnant!!! :)

Jessica said...

I love the outfit Josh's mom got! We are adopting a baby girl, Summer Grace, due in July. I am already getting bows and headbands. My hubby is scared! HA!Can't believe you are already at the halfway mark! Praying for your sweet family!
Jessica

Kelly said...

I think you finally have a little bump!
I know boys are the BEST - but isn't it fun to buy for girls???? :-)

Ashley said...

You are just glowing, and I love the picture of Brody!
I also love those "Love at First Sight" photo frames. I saw one at Hobby Lobby and wished that one of my friends was pregnant so I could buy it!

Lauren Kelly said...

You look fabulous. And love all the pink!!!!! :)

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

Hi Jennifer! I'm so excited to 'meet' you, as I'm only 2 weeks behind you in my pregnancy! I love chatting with other moms-to-be and comparing notes. :) Congratulations on your baby girl!

Laura and family said...

Saw your tweet before I deleted my account about Brody's separation anxiety at PDO. Our son Gabe has the same issue every week, it is SO hard!! I honestly feel like crying every time we leave him.

We also have a little girl, they are 17 months apart.... prepare for never ending chaos in your house, ha ha! :) At least you get to play with bows and dresses now. It is ALL worth it and such a blessing, even on the hard days!!

Beth Ann said...

I love the glasses! They are super cute on you, and I bet little Jillian just gets smarter and more studious every time you put them on ;)

Amanda said...

This is my first time to comment on your blog but i love reading it!! Please dont lock your blog like Ashley and Melissa I loved reading thier blog too but now i cant... so sad... i was excited to see Melissa baby. I just had another baby girl on April 26, 2010 it is so fun to have girls. You will love it!! I have the same onesie from target and it is so cute on my baby girl!! I am so happy that you are having a girl because i think everyone needs a girl. I am so lucky to have two girls!! Congrats on Jillian... love the name!

Silvy said...

you still don't look pregnant! i think you need to start pushing out for the pictures so we believe there is a little girl in there! :) j/k i am just jealous that you look so good for 21 weeks along! i love all the girlie items!!

Fran said...

Oh how darling!!! I mean. I have all boys so I don't know the joy of buying all that precious stuff for those girls!!! ;)

You look marvelous!!

John and Riley said...

You look amazing and so happy! All of Jillian's stuff is precious - the fun has just begun I'm sure!

Anna said...

This is my first time commenting, but I have been reading for awhile! You are so cute and little! I bet Jillian will a be a sweet, dainty thing :). LOVE your blog!!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

You looks adroable. I have read your blog for a long time and come to love your family....sending many paryers...

Teresa

Emily said...

I'm loving all of the little girl stuff. I was so blessed when my husbands aunt passed down over 300 items of clothing for Kenadie.... I have dress up day everyday... girls are so much fun! So excited for you.

Kari Beth said...

i swear, jen, i look like this now! you look awesome for not being pregnant...you would never know you are 21 weeks. you are going to have the cutest belly her in a couple months! i loooooove all jillian's goodies. elle louise needs that sweet dwell studio romper. how precious! are you finally starting to feel in girl mode now?

sanjeet said...

you look adorable
PPC Advertising India

Heather O'Dell said...

Congratulations on baby Jillian Kate, love her name! Would you mind to share where you found the baby headbands in Little Rock? My husband is from there and we are spending some time in AR in July and I would love to get some for my girls, we have 3 and one boy, but he won't be needing any headbands, ha! Thanks so much!

Heather O'Dell
hleaves@yahoo.com

Junda Xu said...

20150721 junda
michael kors watches
replica watches rolex
replica watches for sale
michael kors outlet
coach outlet store online
louis vuitton sito ufficiale
gucci uk
louboutin
burberry outlet
air force pas cher
oakley sunglasses outlet
jordan femme
coach factory outlet
christian louboutin
ralph lauren polo shirts
michael kors bags
polo ralph lauren
ray bans
kate spade handbags
kate spade new york
louis vuitton
coach outlet store online
soccer outlet
jordan shoes uk
pandora jewelry outlet
michael kors handbags
gucci handbags
oakley sunglasses
ray ban sunglasses
coach factory outlet
polo ralph lauren uk
coach outlet
oakley sunglasses sale
michael kors handbags
tory burch outlet
polo outlet
soccer shoes
louboutin pas cher
ed hardy uk
air max uk