Tuesday, May 11, 2010

20 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along:
20 Weeks 1 Day
I can't believe we are half-way through the pregnancy!
Size of baby: 6.5 inches long and weighs 10.5 ounces. Jillian is the length of a banana!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 10lbs- I now weigh what I did when I got pregnant with Brody. :)
Maternity Clothes: I can still wear my normal jeans and clothes as of right now.
Gender: GIRL!!
Movement: Yes! She is an active little thing and I love it!
Food Cravings: Just food!!
What I miss: I really can't say I miss a thing.
Sleep: I never sleep through the night because I have crazy dreams but at least I'm not getting up to go to the bathroom. I guess that's a plus! :)
Symptoms: Crazy dreams and still having morning sickness. I have only been sick two days this past week. I'm thinking the morning sickness may end before she gets here. Just maybe! :)
Best Moment this week: Finding out we are having a healthy, baby girl and sharing the news with our family and friends at our gender reveal party!
What I am looking forward to: Shopping and planning for our girl!

16 comments:

Fran said...

You are so stinkin' cute!!!! So glad you are doing well!!!

Hugs and blessings,
Fran

Holly said...

You look fabulous! Where are you hiding those 10 lbs??!! I'm 26 weeks now and HUGE, but at 20 weeks, I still looked like I swallowed a soccer ball! I keep saying I'm supposed to be this big with my 3rd, right? :-)

EmmyLou said...

you look BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations!

Linds said...

I can't get over how tiny you are! That's so great that you can go the whole night without waking to go to the bathroom. That is seriously one of the most annoying things about being pregnant to me. That and the weird dreams. I keep having dreams that involve the sea and strange animals. WEEEEIRD.

Erin said...

you look amazing!! Where did you put that 10 pounds?

Amanda M. said...

you look fab!!!

meghan said...

Your week by week posts are so cute, and congratulations on your little girl! Jillian is such a pretty name. :)

Mallory said...

If I didn't know you were 20 weeks pregnant, I wouldn't think you were pregnant AT ALL! You look amazing, you are SO tiny! Lucky girl!

Katie's Journey said...

You can barely even tell you are pregnant! Yeah for half way!!! 20 weeks will be over before you know it!

Single Mama said...

I just want to say that I cannot believe you are 20 weeks pregnant! Good for you. I had a huge baby. I was showing at like 12 weeks, and I was ridiculously sick! LOL. My son was born 6 weeks early...they were expecting a 4 lb baby..6 lbs 10 oz. Hmm..full term close to 11 lbs ish my OB thinks. YEAH RIGHT.

You look great, love her name!

Have you started on the nursery?

Mandi said...

You look great! These weekly updates are such a good idea for recording your pregnancy memories.

Kimberly said...

Your so tiny! good luck with everything!

Alex and Jill said...

Looking cute as always!!

McFarland Family said...

you are so cute...i can not believe how little you are! Congrats on your girl...they are soooo fun!
I have been following you through Melissa's blog. Thanks for sharing with us!
lesley
www.kltfamily.blogspot.com

Lauren Kelly said...

You have got to be the envy of every pregnant woman out there!! You are barely showing!!! You look fabulous!!

Mrs. Hesson said...

Tiny thing you! You look precious.