Saturday, May 8, 2010

19 Weeks

I was 19 weeks on Monday but I forgot to post this on Monday in all the excitement of finding out we were having a girl! I wrote this last Sunday night and then never scheduled it. I just left all the answers how they were since that's how they would have posted on Monday! :) Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 19 Weeks
Size of baby: 6.5 inches long and weighs 10 ounces. He or she is the size of a mango!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 6lbs
Maternity Clothes: I can still wear my normal jeans and clothes as of right now!
Gender: ??? We find out today!
Movement: Yes! I love it!
Food Cravings: Just food!!
What I miss: I really can't say I miss a thing other than uninterrupted sleep.
Sleep: I'm sleeping ok other than the dreams that wake me up nightly.
Symptoms: Crazy dreams! I am still getting sick a couple of days a week.
Best Moment this week: Getting ready for our gender party! It's been so much fun!
What I am looking forward to: Our appointment today! We are praying for a healthy baby!!

7 comments:

Erin said...

I can't believe you're still so tiny. I started wearing maternity pants at 14 weeks!

I LOVE your dress. Where did you get it?

Lauren Kelly said...

You look so great and so happy you're having a JILLIAN!!!!!!!! :)

The Allens said...

I love these! How do you schedule your posts?

Leah said...

You tiny little thing!! Gosh with Perri I was well out of my regular clothes at 19 weeks haha. You are such a cutie pregnant (well always but regardless haha) and I'm so excited you guys get to experience a little girl now!! And LOVE the name!

Annie said...

i agree with all these other ladies!! you are one adorable pregnant momma!!
you are glowing :)
glad all is going well with your pregnancy!
and congrats on finding out you are having a baby girl, jillian is going to be a doll!!

p.s. newly following you on twitter as well ;) hope your dad's graduation went great!

Linds said...

I swear I am showing more than you and I'm only 10 weeks... ughh. You're so cute pregnant!

Erin said...

So cute pregnant. Check out my giveaway!!