Saturday, April 17, 2010

Playing at the Park

After Brody's traumatic afternoon getting shots, Josh and I decided to take him to the park for a picnic and to play Thursday night. Brody had SOOO much energy! We had to take turns chasing him around. He basically started running when we got there and didn't stop for the hour we were there! It was crazy! Brody and Josh were dressed the same but it wasn't planned...blue shirts, khaki shorts and Sperry shoes. :)Brody was actually still in this picture...A rare moment that night! Ha! This picture makes me laugh...It looks like he is whistling!Ignore my crazy hair...I had been running around chasing Brody!He found a few sticks to play with!Before we left he played a little disc golf. :)

Brody fell asleep in the car as soon as we left the park. He was a tired boy from his busy day and fun night! I love spending time at the park with my precious little family!

8 comments:

Maryellen said...

He is so cute. All that energy what was in those shots hah
Can we bottle it for us adults who get worn out. hah

Courtney said...

What a great way to burn off some of his energy. Love all the great pictures.

Ashley said...

Girl, you still look beautiful in that pic with Brody! Your happiness just shines through!!

Erin said...

He is just way to cute if i ever have a boy I want his closet ha ha ha :)

Brittany said...

Aw, what sweet pictures. You look fabulous, even if you were running after Brody!

Summer said...

What fun! I love going to the park with the hubs and Kelcee and she is non stopped to and she is 3! As soon as we get her home she is ready for a nap or bed! LOL....

I love that they were dressed alike and didn't realize it! Cute pics!

I love that pic of Brody too, it so looks like he is strolling and whistling...really cute!

Glad ya'll had a fab time! That pic of you and Brody is just presh BTW....I think your hair looks great

Hope your having a fab weekend
xoxo
Summer :0)

Robyn Beele said...

That is the cutest picture of him "whistling"! It looks like you guys had wonderful family time!

Mallory said...

Hi Jennifer! I found you through Kelly's Korner, and just wanted to let you know that you have a new follower. Your little boy is adorable, and congrats on baby #2!