Tuesday, April 6, 2010

McDonald's Date

Sunday night, I cooked a lovely Easter dinner. OK, that was a total lie. We went to eat at McDonald's. This was Brody's first time to eat at McDonald's. He has had pancakes from there on two different occasions but we drove-thru to get them. I felt like this first visit was worth documenting! :)
Josh and I realized it was our first time to ever eat at McDonald's together and we have been together 10 years. We have driven-thru to get breakfast probably 5 times in our relationship but other than that, we have never eaten there. Weird huh? It was a big night for our family! Haha!
(He was not interested in getting his picture taken at all but especially not with me! Ha! Also, please notice the Razorback wall paper behind me. Ha! We are hardcore fans in Arkansas!)

Subway and Chick-Fil-A are about all we eat if we eat fast food and I don't count those two places because Subway is relatively healthy and Chick-fil-a is Christian chicken and is also my very favorite place so I feel like it sits on a fast food pedestal. :) Even though it is fast food it's like fancy fast food. Ha!
Brody loved his chicken nugget Happy Meal and we had the best time watching him eat and interact with people. I'm sure this is just the beginning of many trips to McDonald's for us!

17 comments:

Mallory said...

I think it's awesome ya'll don't "over do" McDonald's! I LOVE Chick-Fil-A though! Wish I had one closer than 1 1/2 hours away!

Megan said...

HA! Subway and Chick Fila are the only "fast food" places we eat also. Although sometimes I do get a craving for McDonalds! Those fries, YUM!

Lana said...

Cute, cute pictures!

A Wedding Story said...

You are too funny. Chick Fil A is my favorito and of course because it's Christian Chicken!! HAHA! Love it!

The Riedel Family said...

How funny! I, for the most part, refuse to eat at McDonalds. My son, for some unknown reason, loves their chicken nuggets! I also love "Christian Chicken"! It is my absolute FAVORITE! And I agree, it is fast-food, as it does kind of sit on a pedastal! Subway is our other fave as well!

The Allens said...

I totally agree about Chick-Fil-A

Alex and Jill said...

Chick-fil-a definitely deserves to be on a "fast food" pedestal! It's so good!! LOL

How funny that you've never eaten there together. I eat Mc D's a few times a year...I love the cheeseburger happy meal! :)

The Niemeyer Nest said...

Cute! Brody seems to like his McNuggets! I eat McDonald's a few times a year but not too often. CFA is way better!

Robyn Beele said...

Andrew loves the chicken nuggets ( I am not sure why)! Chick-fil-la is so much better!!

Hattie said...

Brody is such a cutie!

Jess :) said...

Too fun!!!! I would give ANYTHING to have a Chick-fil-A close to me!!! I mean, seriously, ate there EVERY single day of my vacation...with the exception of Sunday, of course!!!!! :) Actually, one day I had it for breakfast and then for dinner again. What can I say...it's beyond FABULOUS!

Glad you had a fun McDonald's experience! So glad you snapped some pics of Brody. He's just so cute!

Erin said...

how cute, 1st time there on Easter :) I am a big Subway fan and wish we had chick fil A here in Minnesota!!!

Traci said...

I so agree with you on the Chick-fil-a being fancy fast food! The pictures are adorable!

Domestic Goddess said...

so cute! chickfila is my place of choice too!! watch out grilled chicken sand!

Brown Girl said...

I wish I was a kid again so I could eat all the chicken nuggets I want!!! Those were the days!

Jenna said...

I love that your family appreciates the real milestones in life! It ain't called a Happy Meal for nothing.

Ya'll are too cute! Love you, friend!

Kate said...

Chick-fil-a = Best Ever!!

Cute pics!