Friday, April 9, 2010

A Little Friday Laugh...

Hey girls, it's the husband again giving this another try...

I just thought I would post this video since my wife has been talking about her preggo brain and all you ladies have been talking about how you have had the same thing along with brain farts that cause some crazy behavior and some very odd product placement of food and other objects around the house...What, you think I didn't read the comments?!

Y'all are hilarious! Enjoy the video!



Have a great Friday!

10 comments:

Summer said...

Bahahahahaha! Hi Josh this was quite funny! You seem to be getting this whole bloggy thing! Oh and my hubby reads the comments to LOL....

Have a great Friday and tell Jennifer hi....oh and Brody too....

Jennifer said...

Hahaha! You are funny and sneaky!

By the way, I am deleting blog press off your iPhone. Ha!

Get back to work! :)

Leza said...

haha that's hilarious! I wish they had that service for your "to do" list...I mean when you lose your to do list...haha.

Katie said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's hilarious! I have those all the time....they just don't have those sound effects. Mine must be the silent kind! HAHA!

Hattie said...

Baaaahahaha! Love that commercial! Thanks for the laugh today! Hope y'all have a great weekend.

Alex and Jill said...

Hahaha!!!!! Love it!

Carrie said...

That was a crack up! Love your humor :)

mellybean said...

Josh, that cracked me up - I keep telling Jon that we need to call y'all next time we're visiting my dad in Rogers!!

The Timbs Clan said...

I cant type anything due to the fact Im laughing so hard!!!
Thanks Josh for sharing that

Melanie said...

I love your blog!! What a beautiful little boy. I am awaiting the arrival of my first grandson in June and cannot wait!!