Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Birthday, Aunt Jilly!

Today is my sister's 23rd birthday. It's also marks my 23rd anniversary of no longer being an only child. Fortunately, I love Jill so it doesn't bother me that she brought such drama to my 2 year old life. Honestly, I can't remember life without her. She tends to have that effect on people! :)Not only is she a wonderful sister, but she is a fantastic aunt as well! Brody loves Jill so much! When we go to my parent's house, he runs into her room and says, "Dillllll!!" If she isn't home then he walks around the house with his arms in the air saying, Dill?"
When he pretends to talk on the phone he often talks to "Dill". Sometimes if he is mad at me he will cry for his "Dill". He even throws fits if we have been out with Jill and he can't go home with her. Last week he screamed and kicked his seat on the way home from the mall because he wanted Jill. Next time I will just send him home with her. :)

We love you, Jill and we hope you have a great day! We cannot wait to eat cake and celebrate with you tonight!

15 comments:

Lauren Kelly said...

Awww, ya'll both are just precious!!! :)

Meaghan said...

Happy birthday, Jill! I actually found your blog because of her. I was growing sick of my Bumpits and not having the best luck with teasing my hair, so I was searching for instructional videos on backcombing, when I found the pouf video :)

So, happy birthday to the girl who has one of the best poufs I've seen!

Summer said...

Awww ya'll are so cute! You two look so much alike! Happy Birthday to Brody's Aunt "Dill" I mean Jill :0)

Happy B-Day Jill!!!!

Hope ya'll have a fab evening and a marvelous CAKE....

xoxo
SUmmer :0)

Mallory said...

You forgot to add that Jill has the best bump hair in all of America!! Love her hair, Happy Birthday Jill! Such a cute story of Brody & Dill!

Lori said...

Awww...she sounds like the best Aunt!! Happy Birthday Jill!!

Katie said...

Happy Birthday, Jill!

Jess :) said...

Our sisters share the SAME birthday!!! How fun!

Happy Birthday, "Dill"!

That's seriously just precious. :)

Katie said...

Happy Birthday, "Dill!" ;o)

Ashley said...

Where is this video? I need some volume!

Happy birthday to your sister! Have fun celebrating!!

Mary said...

I was thinking what Ashley wrote--you need to post the video again in honor of Jill's birthday :)

A Wedding Story said...

I think I would kill for Jill's hair!! LOVE it!! Happy B-Day!

Aimee Bryan said...

I didn't know that Jill was your sister! I've seen her pix on your blog, but had no idea. She definately is known for being the "hair girl" Best Birthday Wishes!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

What beautiful sisters.....Had a few hours to blog hop tonight......so glad that I stopped here....Be sure and stop by and read about a miracle in our family....
http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/2010/04/i-think-god-smiled.html

Blessedbymany said...

You are both BEAUTIFUL.... I agree please repost the "hair secret" post so we can all learn her secet!
Kellie

Robyn Beele said...

That is so sweet that he yells her name!