Saturday, April 10, 2010

Fun with Friends

Brody has had a lot of fun the past two days playing with some of his friends!

Yesterday, we went over to the Schisler's house to play with Zach. The boys had a great time playing together. Zach is about 9 months older than Brody so they are finally at the age where they can play together without us really noticing the age difference. They are just so fun to watch!
Hailey is Zach's baby sister. She was born in February. She will be 7 months older than our new baby so we are so excited about that. Heather and I think it would be perfect if this baby was a girl, then we would have perfect play dates with the boys and the girls. :) I held Hailey for a while yesterday and I couldn't believe we are going to have another little baby. Today, we went to a local place called Fun City to celebrate Isabella's 3rd birthday! Brody had such a great time.

Brody and Owen playing on the slide. Owen looks like he is having way more fun than Brody. :)

Brody couldn't seem to figure out the correct way to use the slide.....

He was so cautious and slow while he went down backwards!

This picture makes me laugh. He would not take his eyes off of Tigger while he rode this ride. I think he was a little scared of him! He also would not sit on the seat of any of the rides. He had to ride in the floor. :)

I just love this picture of Lynlee. She won all these tickets on one game! She was SO excited!

Brody and me eating birthday cake.

Brody and his daddy! Brody was ready for a nap after a fun afternoon!

8 comments:

Erin said...

Looks like a great time! Brody looks like his cake was spiked in the pic of y'all two!

Kimberly said...

Love his hair and your blouse! where did you get it?

Robyn Beele said...

I love the picture of him and Tiger and that is so great you have a friend with two kids that are close in age to yours! Many play dates to come!

Lana said...

Brody is the cutest thing ever!

Beth said...

These are precious pictures! And WHERE did you get that blue tank with the rosettes on it? I love it :)

Melissa said...

Looks like ya'll had a fun weekend! I have that same blue top! I have been buying most of my maternity clothes at Target- they have great prices!

Danielle Taylor said...

He looks like he had such a great time! We visited Fun City last summer when our family visited the Wild Animal Safari. My girls also had a blast!

Sarah Wyland said...

I just love Brody's hair! He's such a handsome little fellow.