Thursday, April 15, 2010

Bunny Mallow Thief

This morning, I put Brody's bag of bunny mallows in the kitchen so he could have a few while he played. I usually let him eat 5 or so before I put them back into the pantry. I left them in the kitchen within his reach while I talked on the phone with Josh. I was sitting in a chair and I heard Brody open "his" drawer and then I heard the plastic bag rustle but I didn't think much of it. I just thought he was playing in the drawer and eating a few bunnies. I was wrong! Next thing I knew, Brody was dashing through the hallway to his room with a bowl full of bunny mallows. He stopped in mid sprint, turned his head towards me, smiled and laughed and then ran into his room! He was going to sneak them in there to eat while I talked to Josh!Look how perfectly full he got the bowl!
I could not stop laughing, then I told Josh and he couldn't stop laughing! I'm amazed that Brody could come up with such a sneaky plan at only 18 months old.

This is how I found him in his room after I stopped to grab the camera!Sweet success!

24 comments:

Sarah said...

That is too funny!!! The belly ache after eating them all would have been the give away!!

My daughter is already doing silly things at 8months. Yesterday she swiped some cherrios off the counter while I was holding her and looking at something else! Sneaky little things!!

Shauna said...

So funny! This is my first time to comment. You and your family are so cute!!

Lori said...

That is so precious!!!

Summer said...

That is Ha-larious! You have a genius on your hands! How clever to sneak and get a bowl fill it up to perfection and chuckle at you all the way to his room as if he was thinking SUCESS!! Him and Kelcee would get along just fine! LOL

Have a Happy Thursday
Summer :0)

Walking With The Wheats said...

Such a clever little man!! And a cutie! You are going to have your hands full!!!

www.dukeandsarah.blogspot.com

The Allens said...

That is awesome!

Rachel said...

That is hilarious! You have a little sneakster on your hands!

Kyndal said...

What a little stinker! I am impressed by how well he filled that bowl, too! Doesn't it make you wonder just what kinds of mischief our boys will be capable of in a couple of years?!?

Cara Beth said...

haha. I can just picture him turning around and giving you a clever little grin. hehe. Too cute!

The Riedel Family said...

How funny! Thompson, my 2 year old does the same thing! He will sneak into the fridge, grab something and then make a mad dash to his room. Too cute!!

Lea Liz said...

How funny!! So cute that he filled the bowl up!!

A Wedding Story said...

That is too funny! What a little mess!

Brandi said...

How funny! My little girl will be 3 in June & does stuff like that all the time! She tries very hard to be sneaky but always ends up giving herself away. Your little man is precious!

Robyn Beele said...

That is too funny! It is amazing what they can get into in such a short amount of time!

Cindy said...

Too cute!!

AKat said...

HILARIOUS!

AKat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lana said...

That is hilarious! He is so cute!

Mary Madeline said...

I love it!!!

Ashley said...

Talk about chubby bunny!

Rebekah said...

We had a pantry raiding today, too! I blogged about it! These kiddos never cease to amaze me and thanks to them the laughter never ends!

Carrie said...

I love the fact that he did this while you were on talking on the phone. So sneaky... :)

Claire said...

Haha, so funny!

Cxx

Cassie said...

That is so funny and cute!