Monday, April 19, 2010

17 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 17 Weeks
Size of baby: 5 inches long and weighs 5 ounces. He or she is the size of a turnip!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 6lbs
Maternity Clothes: I don't need them yet but I have worn a couple of fitted maternity tanks just because they are longer and I feel like they cover more. :)
Gender: ??? I had a dream the baby was a boy this weekend so now I'm confused because 3 weeks ago I dreamed the baby was a girl. With Brody I always dreamed he was a boy.
Movement: Yes! I am starting to feel them more frequently, especially at night.
Food Cravings: Any kind of Food!
What I miss: Sleeping without crazy dreams!
Sleep: I'm sleeping ok other than the dreams that wake me up throughout the night. Y'all seriously cannot imagine the dreams I have been having. They are absolutely crazy and I have a least 2 or 3 of them a night! They started before I even knew I was pregnant and have continued nightly since then.
Symptoms: Frequent bathroom breaks! :) I feel like I go all day long!
Best Moment this week: Going the entire week without getting sick! Praise the Lord! I got sick again this morning but I'm hoping it's almost over!
What I am looking forward to: Our ultrasound in 2 weeks!

13 comments:

Laura said...

Aw! I love how so many of my bloggy friends are doing these, because *everyone* is pregnant. It sure doesn't help my baby fever! :) So happy for you and your family!

Kelly said...

I just love these weekly pictures! You look SO amazing!

Mallory said...

You look stunning! Just glowing, and I love these updates!

Ashley said...

GLOWING my sweet friend! Love ya!

Crystal said...

You look great!!!

王俊貴 said...

男女互悅,未必廝守終生,相愛就是美的。......................................................

Annie said...

you look GREAT. I cant believe that you are at 17 weeks already...it seems to be flying by. Maybe that is just me, reading your weekly posts...I am sure that it is much slower for you!

Rebekah said...

How cute are you?!?!

Lauren Kelly said...

It should be a sin to look as adorable as you do pregnant!!!! You look fabulous, my friend!!! :)

Lana said...

I love reading your weekly pregnancy updates! I'm glad that you have been feeling good lately!

Ashley Fisher :) said...

You are too cute!

Lilly, Matt, and Sara said...

Okay, seriously...when is your profile going to have a bump? Haha. You look great!

YESSSS for a whole week without getting sick!!

Oh, and I am still thinking girl. (:

Jill said...

I know it is a little older, but this is an awesome picture! You look great in all of them though. I've been looking through some of your posts and I just LOVE all your summer dresses. You should tell us where we can find them ;) My name is Jill (not Jillian) but I love the name Jillian Kate. It sounds feminine and timeless!