Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Snail Mail

I always love getting a surprise in the mail! Who doesn't? Invitations, notes, or even magazines are so much more fun than bills. :)

Last week, I received this little surprise in the mail from Sarah, the sweet lady who designed and printed our wedding stationary! Her and her husband own the printing company and take care of every detail from designing to printing. They are fantastic!
She had sent the Arkansas 2010 Bridal Planner that they give out at Bridal Fairs across the state and she attached a little note telling us to look at page 12.
Page 12 featured six wedding invitations from vendors across the state and our invitation and response card was one of the featured ones. How fun! (It's right under Inviting Ideas.)

Here is a close-up of our wedding invitation from the Hobart's website.

We also had coordinating programs, rehearsal dinner invitations, thank you notes and response cards. I loved the brown and burnt orange color scheme we used for the fall. We also used lime green in the wedding, just not on the stationary. I thought it was so sweet of Sarah to send us the planner. I loved looking seeing our invitation and thinking about our perfect day!

14 comments:

Taylor said...

How cute are those?! I love them! What a neat surprise!

I also love the nursery ideas for a baby boy!!

Erin said...

Wow I love that look :) Great choices with the colors!

Kelly said...

Oh I LOVE your invites!!!! SOOOOO cute!!!!

Jennifer said...

That is SO neat! They are beautiful. I love *great* snail mail days! :)

Jennifer said...

I love your invites too! And I thought it was neat that my name is Jennifer Leigh too!! :)

Summer said...

That is super sweet of her and how neat that it was in the planner magazine....They are just fab....you have awesome taste

xoxo
Summer :0)

Amanda M. said...

They are beautiful, Jennifer Leigh! :) We have the same middle name...spelled the same and everything. :)

Sarah said...

I've been following your blog for awhile now. We also used Hobart's for our wedding! We loved working with Sarah. She is super sweet! So nice of her to send that to you!

Brittany said...

Beautiful invites! I'm married to a Joshua too!

Ashley said...

How sweet is that! I love that kind of surprise! So cool!

The invitations are precious!

Angie said...

Wow! What a great surprise! I love your invitations.

Rachel Cox said...

Adorable!!!! Too bad I have been married for 6 years or I would have totally stolen your idea. ha!! =)

Her Southern Heart said...

Love your invites! And how cool that y'all invites were featured!

Unknown said...

love you invites :) what fonts are you using? im getting married in august and im trying to find nice fonts for my invitations