Saturday, March 13, 2010

Friday Night

Brody, Josh and I had a fun family night on Friday. We went to eat pizza and then stopped by a local Christian bookstore, Petsmart, and Target. Here are a few pictures from our fun night! I just love spending time with these two!Brody loved dipping his bites of pizza into marinara sauce and ranch dressing. He is so my child with the ranch. Love that stuff!
He tends to stuff his mouth like a chipmunk. We are really working on taking a bite, chewing, and swallowing before we take another bite. You can see we have had little success.

Our yummy Chicago style pizza!

Brody gave the waitress his number on the receipt before we left. :) He loves those college girls!

Brody loves dogs so we decided to go by Petsmart and see if there were any dogs there. We were so happy because there was a dog training class going on so there were many dogs in the store. We also saw a lady with a friendly little Dorkie (Dauschaund and Yorkie mix). The dog was sooo sweet and loved little children so he played very well with Brody. In this picture above, we were watching a poodle being groomed. Brody had a great time while we were there and we will definitely be going back soon. Before we left, we stopped to look at this bird. Brody loved it and we thought it was very pretty. He kept calling it "dog" though so we need to work on our animal names some before we go back to visit!

Hope y'all are having a great weekend!

18 comments:

Jamie said...

We go to Petsmart and Petco all the time for free entertainment. Payton loves those two stores!

Erin said...

Sounds like a great friday night, love the picture of him leaving his number ha ha way too cute!

Kaitlin said...

I love the picture of Brody "leaving his number for the waitress!" His hands are positioned as if he's really writing-pen in hand, and the other hand holding the paper down. Too cute! Speaking of dogs... after your post about your grandmother wanting to get a dog a while back, did she ever decide which kind to get? Just curious!

Jenn said...

I just laughed out loud at that picture and caption where he's "giving his number" to the waitress! SO cute!!

The Allens said...

Aaron stuffs his mouth like a Chipmunk, too. I believe he thinks he has to put all the food in there before someone takes it!

Aaron saw his first pretty caged bird last week and loved it!

Jenna said...

B stuffs his mouth like a chipmunk as well!!! I don't even know how he can chew with so much food in his mouth...and the combo of food that is usually in it grosses me out! You tell me when you feel up to it and we'd love to meet up for lunch sometime!

Jenna said...

What a great night! And that is one lucky waitress to be getting the digits of such a handsome boy!

Love you friend, hope ya'll have a great Sunday!!!

The Niemeyer Nest said...

We too make trips to Petsmart so Evie can see the dogs. She thinks it's much better than the mall!

Emily said...

Brody is a doll.... gave his number to the waitress... how funny!

Hattie said...

Sounds like y'all had a great evening! My little one Evan stuffs his cheeks like Brody. I'm always worried he's going to choke! Hope the rest of y'alls weekend is just as great!

Alison said...

Hi Jennifer! I just recently discovered your blog and it has become one of my favorite reads! Brody is absolutely adorable and I love reading about all the cute things he does. I have a little boy who just turned one so I can relate to a lot of your stories. Congratulations on the new baby!

Heather said...

Fun night!!! Connor's class recently got a "class pet" that is a parakeet!!! He loves it! Her name is Priscilla and he talked about her all the time now!!! :)

Taylor said...

Oh my word, it looks like you ate at Gusano's and I LOVE that place! Oh it's so yummy! We're planning on going there this Friday night before going to the Razorback gymnastics meet!! What a fun family night!!

Tickled Pink said...

hey! left you an award at my blog! :) Hope you have a great week!

Ashley said...

Sounds like the perfect kind of night! Those are my fav!

Ari said...

wow he holds that pen really well!

Superchikk said...

We go to the pet store all the time, too. And most of the time it's just to let Caedmon see the animals! Petsmart is definitely better than Petco in Fayetteville. Do NOT take your pregnant self into Petco...I'm warning you now. We look at the fish, birds, reptiles, and rodents. Caedmon loves them all, but especially the turtles and mice. I've banned any such animal from coming into my home, so I hope enjoys his little trips to visit them at the pet store!

Hey, we will have to go to the drive-thru zoo over in Gentry together. The boys would love it!

Jeremiah & Lindsey Kindy said...

I love how Brody is giving her his number! Thats really what it looks like he is doing! He is just precious! I cant wait to see this new baby!