Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Brody Boy

Here are just some fun pictures of Brody that I have taken over the last couple of weeks!

This is one of my favorite pictures! Doesn't he look like he is posing?! Ha! One morning last week I was changing a dirty diaper and the smell mixed with morning sickness made me sick. :) I couldn't even get Brody's pajamas zipped before I had to run to the bathroom. I just got him off of the changing table and ran. Well, he followed me. When I was finished this is how he was standing in the bathroom. Hilarious!

This is before MOPS last week. I tried and tried to get him to smile and look at the camera but this was the best we could get! :)

Sometimes he looks at me like this when I take his picture and I think that he is trying to tell me to back-off. I am sure he gets tired of daily pictures. :)

We were at Sam's a week or so ago and he kept playing on the drink aisle. At one point he had was sitting on top of the stack of Diet Coke. He knows where the good stuff is! :) Sam's is total entertainment for him on Saturdays.

Playing in his crib!

Sometimes he likes to help rearrange the house. This particular day he was moving this big vase thing around. Such a stud!

Hope you all have a great Wednesday!

14 comments:

The Riedel Family said...

Such a cutie! Hope you are starting to feel better!

Mommarazzi said...

He is adorable! I remember a morning sickness episode similar! No fun.

Summer said...

sorry you have the morning sickies :0( !! That pic of Brody cracks me up!

Hope you start feeling better soon!

xoxo
Summer :0)

Sarah Wyland said...

The pajama picture is hilarious. It really does look like he's striking a pose!

bailey said...

That first pic of Brody looks like he's stripping! Ha! It made me laugh! He's such a cutie!

Hattie said...

Your little guy is just too cute! Love his hair & facial expressions!

Amanda M. said...

That little Brody is a DOLL!!

Courtney said...

He is adorable!

Alex and Jill said...

I seriously love his hair when it's spiked. So adorable.

Bless your heart with the morning sickness - hope it gets better soon!

Officially Mrs. said...

He is so stinkin' cute!!

The Allens said...

Those are great pictures! I love the plaid shirt he wore to MOPS!

Jenna said...

I seriously love that child. He is beyond precious - as is his mommy!!

Linds said...

we go to Sam's on Saturdays too! It's our family tradition :)

Patty said...

Brody looks like a little Chippendales dancer in that first photo! He is just a doll! Thanks for sharing him with us!

Patty from TX