Thursday, March 11, 2010

Backpack and Appointment

I had this little backpack embroidered for Brody last week and it was ready to pic-up a couple of days ago. I thought it turned out cute, especially since I only spent $15 total on it-buying it and embroidery. I thought it would be good to take to the nursery. We are at church almost everyday of the week except Friday and Saturday. On Tuesdays and Wednesday he isn't there for more than a couple of hours so he doesn't need his huge bag that we take to MDO and on Sundays. We used this bag yesterday and it worked great!
We have our 11 week appointment this morning. If you think about it, please say a prayer that everything goes well. I have complete peace that everything is going to be just fine. It's the appointment we have been looking forward to since our little complication in January. It will just ease our minds to know for sure that everything is just as it needs to be today. Thanks in advance for your prayers!

23 comments:

Casey said...

Lots of luck to you and your appointment today.

Mandi said...

Cute backpack! Dillan has switched over to a backpack too. :)What font is that? I've seen it on some of Brody's other things and I really like it.

Praying for your appointment now!

M.A. said...

Praying for y'all today!!! :)

Mary said...

Love the backpack!!
I am saying a prayer for you and the little one!

Mallory said...

Prayers have been sent your way. Good luck, let us know how it goes! :)

The Niemeyer Nest said...

Praying for you to receive the peace that passes all understanding! Cute backpack.

John T. and Jessica said...

I just said a prayer for ya'll! I hope everything goes well. :o)

Amanda M. said...

sending up a prayer for you. <3

Miranda Tucci said...

Praying that your appointment goes perfectly :)

That backpack is so cute! I see a cute little hand reaching for it too ;-)

Aimee Bryan said...

Praying for you this morning! God's will be done and protection over Brody's little sibling!

Summer said...

Girly you have been in my thoughts and prayers since you let us know about your little complication in January! I will say an extra prayer for you today! Let us know, and upload some ultrasound pics....

That backpack is super cute and I love the turquoise color embroidery....

Good Luck friend
Summer :0)

Beth said...

That is a cute backpack! Sending prayers your way.

Leigh said...

praying for you and your sweet baby!!

Annie said...

sending prayers your way!

Mrs. Hesson said...

Good luck. Praying everything looks great!

Sara said...

Saying a prayer right now. The backpack is super cute!

Jenny said...

You are definitely in my prayers.

Love the backpack! My boys both have backpacks and it makes things so much easier.

Katie said...

Love Brody's backpack! Too cute. He's such a big boy.

I saw him today walking around with his class at MDO. His teacher was "herding" them all to another room. He was precious!

Hope your appointment went well. I know you'll breathe easier after it. ; )

Sarah Wyland said...

Brody's bag is adorable! Saying a quick prayer that things went well today!

Erin said...

Cute backpack, cant wait to hear about your appointment :)

Amanda said...

Want to know what my very most favorite thing about that picture is...Brody's little hand reaching for his bag! I LOVE IT! He is too cute!
I'm praying for you and Baby Francis as always!

Angie said...

Praying for you my dear - I hope everything went well at your appt!!

That backpack is just adorable - what a great deal to get that for $15!

bailey said...

love the backpack! i need to get one for my daughter!