Monday, March 29, 2010

14 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 14 Weeks
Size of baby: 3 1/4-4 inches long and weighs 1 ounce. He or she is the size of a lemon!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 6lbs
Maternity Clothes: Not Yet
Gender: ??? Don't forget to vote on the poll on the side!
Movement: Yes! Little flutters! I can't wait for big movement!
Food Cravings: Sour and tart things...candy, drinks, fruit. Just anything sour! It's weird because I don't usually like sour things. Maybe it has to do with the baby being the size of a lemon this week! Haha!
What I miss: Diet Coke and sleep!
Sleep: I can go to sleep a lot easier now but these crazy dreams I have wake me up ALL NIGHT LONG! Seriously, they are wild!
Symptoms: This week has been SOOOO much better and I am so thankful for that! Instead of getting sick 3-5 times a day, I have only been sick once a day and not even every day! I am feeling so much better. It's great!! I'm still taking my prescription medicine for precaution but I don't think I'm going to need it much longer! Wooo Hooo!
Best Moment this week: Feeling better and having more energy!
What I am looking forward to: My 15 week appointment on Monday!

A pic with my precious big boy...I couldn't love him more!

I forgot to post our idea for the boy nursery so I will post that tomorrow! Also, a few of you have asked if we have names. When we were pregnant with Brody we had first and middle names picked out by week 9! This time we just have a list for both but haven't settled on any names for sure. Maybe after we know what we are having we will try to narrow down a name!

I have lots of catching-up to do on here as well so I will probably blog some pictures from last week when I get time. I was just a slacker the last week! Ha!

Have a great evening!

12 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy Week 14 Jennifer!

Jess :) said...

How CUTE are you?!?!? Yeppers...pretty stinkin' adorable, that's for sure!!! :) I'm so glad you're feeling better. That would be an abosolute bummer to be sick so much, so I'm glad you're getting out of that. I'll keep praying it stays that way!

Oh, and if you just feel like some Sonic fries someday...my vote is to just GO FOR IT, SISTER!!! Baby will thank you!!!!!!!!! ;)

Erin said...

Glad you are feeling well! I can not believe that you are 14 weeks! Hope its going fast for you, enjoy it :)

Kelly said...

You look beautiful! I love these weekly updates! Aren't you glad you are doing them - it will be so fun to look back! One of my favorite things are my weekly prego pics! I love to watch me grow and grow and I love when others do it too!!!

Kris said...

You look great! Maybe you're having a girl. . . I craved sour things (especially lemon) when I was pregnant with my daughter!

Rachel said...

You really do look wonderful! I *hate* sour stuff, but now you have me wondering if my taste buds will change when I am pregnant one day...

Brittany said...

I have to agree! You look great and you have the pregnancy "glow"! :) So happy you're feeling better!

http://aleishasangels.blogspot.com/

Stephanie said...

Jennifer you should try Twizzlers sweet and sour filled twists. They are delicious and sure to fix any sour craving you have! :)

Aimee Bryan said...

So exciting! I just hope things continue to get easier and better for you! I have had cravings for Skittles.

Mary said...

you are SO cute! savor every minute of this second pregnancy bc it goes by fast...i am already 35 weeks and i can't believe it! i am getting so nervous!

Adge said...

you look great

Jennifer said...

You're having a girl! I've had two boys and one girl now, and w/my little girl I was totally craving tart/sour ANYTHING and I am not normally a tart/sour kinda gal! So that's my theory, girl babies like sour stuff.