Tuesday, March 9, 2010

11 Weeks

I was 11 weeks yesterday, but I didn't get around to taking a picture until today!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 11 weeks 1 day
Size of baby: 1 1/2 inches long and weighs about .3 ounces. He or she is the size of a fig!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I seriously think I have gained 4lbs already. I go to the doctor on Thursday so I will find out then. I only gained 25lbs with Brody and he weighed almost 8.5lbs so I'm a little nervous about gaining so early. No big deal, right? I am eating a lot these days! :)
Maternity Clothes: Not Yet
Gender: Any guesses? I've had a girl feeling early on!
Movement: Not yet, but I can't wait for it!
Food Cravings: I don't have real specific cravings. Something will sound good and that's usually what I eat that particular meal. Once I eat it, it doesn't sound good the next day. I have been eating a lot of cereal and a lot of sandwiches. I also have eaten a lot of pistachios...I love that they are salty! I love chocolate milk. I am buying it by the gallon. I also love red Gatorade.
What I miss: I miss having lots of energy to play with Brody. I'm really tired right now.
Sleep: Not so good...I can't get comfortable to fall asleep and when I finally fall asleep, I have crazy dreams!
Symptoms: Nausea, vomiting, exhaustion/fatigue, food aversions, frequent trips to the bathroom, heartburn...Typical early pregnancy! :)
Best Moment this week: Going an entire day this past week without getting sick. It was a big accomplishment! It didn't last long, but I enjoyed it while it did.
What I am looking forward to: My 11 week appointment on Thursday and hopefully hearing a strong, healthy heartbeat!

It always take a little while for it to set in that we are actually pregnant! It's just so surreal at first! Obviously I have known for 7 weeks, but suddenly the reality of it has hit me and I am SOOOOOO excited! I would probably just tell random strangers that I'm pregnant except that it might be weird. I can't wait to start showing and to start feeling him or her moving. That's when it really feels so real to me. I'm so excited about having another precious child to love, just like we love Brody. We are so thankful for this sweet baby.

Funny story...When Josh was taking my picture tonight, he counted "1,2,3" and took the picture. Brody was standing by Josh watching him. When I stepped away from the door, Brody walked up to it, stood in front of it and said "1,2,3!" Sweet boy wanted his picture taken, too. I love it! Here is his weekly pic! Ha!

33 comments:

Morgan Paige said...

So excited for you! Brody is precious!!

Rebekah said...

Brody is so cute and so is his momma!

Taylor said...

You are so stinking cute!!! So excited for you guys and Brody is SUCH a doll!!

Jessica said...

You look great! So does your adorable little guy :)

rae said...

I love Brody's weekly pic! Too cute!!

Alex and Jill said...

You are just adorable. So is that baby boy of yours. :)

Kelly said...

Yeah - I hope you do these weekly updates the whole pregnancy! I love them!!!

The Niemeyer Nest said...

Exciting! You look great and I hope you start feeling better soon. Not fun to be puking and taking care of a toddler. Hang in there - you will feel better soon.

Megan said...

You really aren't supposed to post a pregnancy picture if you are ABSOLUTELY TINY. I'm just saying. I love reading updates like this, and YAY for going a whole day without getting sick. I hope you have more and more days like that!

Emily said...

You are too cute!! I have Bern following you blog ever since you were pg with Brody!! Love the weekly updat! Hope you do it every week until your new blessing arrives;)

The Mum said...

Found your blog through the "poof" video that was posted on Kelly's Korner. I've been a lurker for a while but I wanted to delurk and say congratulations! I love pregnancy posts, they bring back lots of memories.

I'm guessing a girl. : )

Blissfully Enamored said...

yay for you and your precious new baby!!! i am so excited for you guys!

Mrs. Alex P said...

Awwe you are too cute. Glad to hear you had one non-sick day :-) Hoping you get back to feeling good all the time soon!

Faith said...

You are looking great! And, that Brody is SUCH a cutie!!

Sarah said...

I LOVE that Brody wanted his pic taken too! It will be a whole new experience this time around having Brody to share in it too! Hope you get to feeling better soon!!

Mary said...

What is it with you Arkansas gals-I've had three kids, lost weight on Nutrisystem and even pre-babies was never as little as you are now...11 weeks pregnant! "It ain't right," as we'd say in TX. But you are too much fun to hate. :) Glad you are (maybe) starting to feel better!

The Allens said...

Love it! Love Brody's picture! I am sorry you are sick. I gained 4 pounds in my first trimester with Aaron and I only gained 29 total (and he was 9 1/2 pounds), so I wouldn't worry about it. Although I DID worry about, so I don't know why I would tell you not to. :) You know all is well. Can't wait for you to hear that heartbeat!

Lori said...

That is so cute that Brody wants his weekly picture taken as well! I look forward to seeing next weeks!! You are the cutest pregnant lady!!

Annie said...

Aww...Brody wanted in on the action!

I hear that you gain the weight and pop out much faster during the second pregnancy...so I wouldnt worry about that 4 pounds if I was you!

Adge said...

brody is so adorable

Hillary said...

You look great! And so does Brody, of course :)

I always loved hearing the heartbeat-what an amazing sound!

Ashley said...

Im so excited for you friend!! CUTIE PIE!!! ;)

Stephanie said...

You look so cute! And what a cutie pie is Brody.

Meg said...

You look great! Woohoo for a whole day with no sickness! I can only imagine that baby #2 will be just as adorable as Brody. Too cute that he wanted his picture taken too!

Katie said...

I LOVE the weekly update. Keep it up. I just had my third child last summer. I gained so much weight that I quit looking at the scale--and have the lost weight now too. Healthy weight gain is something to enjoy in your pregnancy!

Amanda M. said...

You're a doll! But I must say Brody is just toooooo cute in his little pic! :)

Aishlea and Brandon said...

You're a pretty pregnant woman! It suits you! :) Absolutely glowing...

Mike, Kacy & Wells said...

I haven't checked your blog lately, so I'm behind with CONGRATS!! So excited for y'all! Brody will be a great big brother!

"CELEBRATED" said...

Girlie, I gained 65 lbs in chocolate milk with Judah. Sometimes I drink a gallon in 24 hours, no kidding. Just a warning to be more self-controled than I was. ;p

April

Amber said...

So excited for yall! Just FYI...I'm pregnant with my second boy now & the weight & belly came SOOO much faster this time! My doctor says that your body "remembers" how it was at 9 months!

bailey said...

Brody is so cute!! And you're still little bitty!! I wish I was as skinny as you, and I'm not pregnant!

Jenna said...

I didn't get a chance to comment on this earlier in the week when you posted but YOU ARE SO CUTE! I loved this!!!! And that little pantless boy at the end of this post is MIGHTY DARLING himself!!

Junda Xu said...

20150721 junda
michael kors watches
replica watches rolex
replica watches for sale
michael kors outlet
coach outlet store online
louis vuitton sito ufficiale
gucci uk
louboutin
burberry outlet
air force pas cher
oakley sunglasses outlet
jordan femme
coach factory outlet
christian louboutin
ralph lauren polo shirts
michael kors bags
polo ralph lauren
ray bans
kate spade handbags
kate spade new york
louis vuitton
coach outlet store online
soccer outlet
jordan shoes uk
pandora jewelry outlet
michael kors handbags
gucci handbags
oakley sunglasses
ray ban sunglasses
coach factory outlet
polo ralph lauren uk
coach outlet
oakley sunglasses sale
michael kors handbags
tory burch outlet
polo outlet
soccer shoes
louboutin pas cher
ed hardy uk
air max uk