Friday, February 19, 2010

Random Things

I go to Bible study at church on Tuesday mornings. This week after we left church, Brody and I went on a little lunch date. We don't usually eat out just the two of us, but we decided to this particular day. It was so much fun. I love that he is talking more and more each day. He just babbled words to me all during lunch. I understood a few, but most of the time I just nodded my head and tried to talk about what I understood. We had great conversation! ;) I forgot to mention my new necklace yesterday on my post, but I got this cute necklace and matching headband from Jill for my birthday. She ordered it from sweet, Susy! I love both the gifts so much and have had so many compliments on them. I am thinking I may need a purple necklace next! Check out Susy's Etsy store here!
I sometimes let Brody have a pen and piece of paper to draw on while I check my email, etc. This morning, he was sitting right outside the room with his pen and paper. When I glanced over I saw him drawing on himself! It was hilarious!
I took the pen away from him...which obviously made him mad!Here is his artwork. Too bad in a matter of minutes it will be coming off in the bathtub! He was so proud though. He cracks me up!

We don't have any big weekend plans for once this month, which is nice. Josh and I are going tomorrow to get a couples' massage. It was our Valentine's Day gift to each other. It should be fun and relaxing. I'm excited! Sunday, I am helping host a baby shower for my friend, Shannon, who is due in March. I love baby showers! I will be sure to take pictures and post them next week.



ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND!

14 comments:

Gina said...

I just had to comment today. I have a 2 year old little boy, Grayson, who also went through a phase where he threw everything he could find in the toilet. If he comes across a pen, he'll grab it, go hide with it, pull his pants legs up and mark all over his legs! Most of the time we don't catch it until bath time. It must be something about little boys. I also have a 6 year old daughter who never did anything like that!

Hattie said...

I love having my little lunch dates w/ my boys too! Brody is such a cutie and sooooo artistic! Ha! At least he drew on himself instead of the walls!

Summer said...

I loooove my lunch dates with Kelcee! She is now 3 and it is sooo fun to talk with her! I am understanding more and more each day but sometimes I just get pieces of it and I talk about what I do understand LOL....Soooo precious....

Oh and Brody must be a master at ARTWORK along with playing in the toilet LOL....Love his little drawing...It kinda looks like a face....I see hair, two eys a nose and a mouth that is straigh across...not happy not sad....o.k....he is a good artist for 1 LOL....

Have a Happy Friday and a great weekend
Summer :0)

Summer said...

oh and thanks for the website for that oh so cute necklace...I am gonna hop over there and check it out now....I want one....
Thanks sweetie
Summer :0)

Leslie Duffield said...

I am loving Brody's artwork! haha He's just too cute! I miss you guys & want to come see yall soon :) Have a great weekend!

Sarah Wyland said...

Oh silly Brody!

I love your necklace!

Rebekah said...

How cute that you had a little date with your little man! One day I caught Cilla with a pen and she had it all over her face! She got mad when I took her pen away, too!

Megon said...

You are so brave...with the pen. I guess I will have to try that! ;)

Susy said...

You are SO SWEET to mention your necklace! I wanted to comment on it yesterday to thank you for wearing it, but I was afraid you would be like...please shut up about your etsy shop already!...so I didn't. I guess I need to get back to Beth Moore about insecurity! Ha! I'm so glad you like your necklace and headband, and I hope you enjoy wearing them! It looks great on you!
And I can't forget to say how darn cute Brody is...he keeps me laughing! Have a great weekend!

Jordan said...

I have a quick question about the great date experiment. Are you going to post the experiments each time they come out? I'd like to do it with my husband, but don't live near your church. I and not sure I want to start it if I wont' be able to do them all. It looks like so much fun!

Karen said...

Had to laugh at Brody with the pen. My Kate is a few months older than he is and we get that same face when we take away a pen. :o) I found a better solution to pens. Colored pencils are great. They are sturdier than crayons and don't do as much damage as pens. If you get some, make sure you have a pencil sharpener on hand.........Have a great weekend! Blessings!

Brooke said...

That is what we did for Valentine's Day for each other and it was wonderful! Enjoy! I need to see Brody very soon-he is getting so big!

bear mature buelo said...

baby beautiful my dad dont likes for me mr roberto irineu marinho tv globo he say he dont likes son

Junda Xu said...

20150721 junda
michael kors watches
replica watches rolex
replica watches for sale
michael kors outlet
coach outlet store online
louis vuitton sito ufficiale
gucci uk
louboutin
burberry outlet
air force pas cher
oakley sunglasses outlet
jordan femme
coach factory outlet
christian louboutin
ralph lauren polo shirts
michael kors bags
polo ralph lauren
ray bans
kate spade handbags
kate spade new york
louis vuitton
coach outlet store online
soccer outlet
jordan shoes uk
pandora jewelry outlet
michael kors handbags
gucci handbags
oakley sunglasses
ray ban sunglasses
coach factory outlet
polo ralph lauren uk
coach outlet
oakley sunglasses sale
michael kors handbags
tory burch outlet
polo outlet
soccer shoes
louboutin pas cher
ed hardy uk
air max uk