Monday, February 8, 2010

Our Weekend

I have felt like such a blog slacker this week! Since I didn't have my memory card for my camera, I didn't take any pictures this week. I finally found the card in the most crazy place ever! Brody stuck it into micro drive slot in the computer. I could barely see it, as it was jammed in there. I got some tweezers to try and get it out but ended up sticking it further in there. Josh ended up having to pick-up the computer tower and dump the card out of it. Yes, it was quite the little project. :)

Anyways, we had a very busy Sunday: Church, lunch, Walmart, naps, then 2 Super Bowl Parties!
Brody had a little bedhead after he woke-up from his afternoon nap! Once we tamed that hair, we headed over to Ryan and Sarah's house to party with our small group. We had so much fun! I just love all those sweet couples!

At half-time, we left and headed to the Swain's house. Chris and Melissa are good friends of ours from church. Jill and Brandon were watching the game with them, so we joined them for the second half.



Jill and Brandon made this cute little cake for the game! I thought it turned out great!

Melissa and Caedmon made these fun little football cupcakes as well! We had lots of yummy desserts!

Brody trying to steal a toy. We might need to work on sharing! :)

Melissa and Caedmon

Josh as the third wheel on the couch with Jill and Brandon! Haha!

Brody decided to make himself comfy on a pillow on the floor. He also spit-up cupcake on their coffee table before we left. He leaned over the table and pushed it too hard into his stomach and out came cupcake. He looked at it and said, "Ohhhhh!" The boy makes me so proud.

Here is the little man right before bed when we got home. He was a tired boy!

I promise to be back to regular blogging this week! Thank goodness the camera will be back to work! Hope you have a great Monday!

18 comments:

Rebekah said...

We had a tired baby last, too. She is still sleeping! Sounds like a fun night!

Debbie said...

Brody is really a little Josh!

Lilly, Matt, and Sara said...

Busy day! I love his bed head! And, I just bought Reid those same jammies. Brody is just such a cutie!

Lori said...

Brody is so adorable! Sounds like a fun Sunday!! Those deserts are decorated so cute!!

Emily said...

Sounds like a very busy Sunday! Glad you found your memory card... of all places too. HA!

Crystal said...

Glad to see your back blogging! I've missed your daily post! Broday is so cute and glad you found your card!!!

r- m val said...

I'm so glad you found that camera card and it wasn't stuck in the computer forever! Hubs and I worked in the nursery/walkers class at church yesterday morning and we had a little boy named Jack and I swear he could be Brody's long lost twin. I kept telling hubs, "he looks like Brody in NWA!" To which hubs said "you've got to stop blog stalking! :) Ha!

Miranda Tucci said...

Those cupcakes were sooo cute! Your little man is such a handsome guy! :) Love his little outfits :)

The Niemeyer Nest said...

Brody gets cuter every day! Those desserts do look delicious! I love desserts.

April said...

He is so so cute! I LOVE the cupcake sand cake! Your blog is super cute BTW :-)

Erin said...

Love his bedhead! Glad you had fun at both parties!! Looks like a very busy day!

Hattie said...

Yay for finding your card! What a smart little boy trying to put it in the computer! Sounds like y'all had a great Super Bowl Sunday!

Summer said...

Brody even looks super cute with bed head! LOL! I am glad you found your SD card! Where did Brody hide it?? LOL

We had football cupcakes like that last night too!

Oh and I left you something over at my blog to brighten your day

Summer :0)

Adge said...

we just watched the superbowl from home. would have been fun to go to a party though.

Jess :) said...

I must say that Brody's "bed-head" hair...adorably cute!!! Glad you were able to tame it!

Looks like an awesome Super Bowl party!! :) I love those parties for the food! Is that bad?!? ;) I mean, I love spending time with friends, also, but the FOOD...always so good!!

Annie said...

I'm loving Brody's bed head...he is such a little man!! Too cute :)

Superchikk said...

I'm so glad ya'll could come by! We are going to have to get together again soon and let the boys play longer! Maybe that would encourage sharing.

The Allens said...

Good! I've missed your posts! :)