Friday, February 12, 2010

Fun Weekend!

I am so excited about the weekend! I feel like we have a lot of fun things planned, most involve eating, which is always fun to me!

Tonight, I am going out on a date with Josh. We are going to eat and then he is taking me shopping for my birthday (It's not today, but it is this weekend!). It's much easier for him to do that then try and pick out things for me. Plus, we have a lot of fun shopping together. :) I am so excited about some time with him. Tomorrow night, we are eating at my parents' house. I think we are having fajitas and of course, a Rick's bakery cake will be involved which makes everything better!

Sunday, I get to celebrate Valentine's Day with my boys! I just love them both so much and I am so thankful for both of them. Valentine's Day is one of my favorite holidays. I love doing sweet, fun things for Josh. He has totally won the Valentine's war this week though. I have gotten gifts each day from him. At first, I thought he was it was just because, but they gifts have been coming daily, so I figured it out! He is the sweetest guy! I am going to try and do a few things for him today, so hopefully they will turn out cute. You never know with me. My craftiness is so inconsistent. One thing might be cute and the other hideous. I like to keep him guessing like that! Haha!

Sunday night, I get to go out with my #1 Valentine and do The Great Date Experiment. We are really excited about it! It's not too late for you to join in as well!

Do you have any fun Valentine's Day plans?????

12 comments:

THE BENNETTS said...

OK ... I met you at Target today when our sons were "talking" to each other. I kept thinking you looked familiar and as I was leaving the store I remembered that I follow your blog ... Such a small world! Brody is super cute!! And I love your blog! Sounds like you have a fun-filled weekend planned ... can't wait to hear how The Great Date Experiment goes!
Christy
http://lifewiththebennetts.blogspot.com

Me said...

My husband and I always give each other a $20 dollar budget for vday and we see who comes up with the most creative gift!

Kimberly said...

Enjoy your Valentine's Day!

Adge said...

have a great valentines weekend. my husband and I are suppose to be going out to dinner tomorrow night but since I am not feeling well we will probably rain check

Hattie said...

Hope y'all have a great Valentine and birthday weekend!!!!

Amy said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! Hope you have a great Valentine's Day and Birthday! My husband and I are going to participate in the Great Date Experiment (I looked up the website you linked to and printed out the info). I plan on posting all about it....soon! Thanks for sharing - it sounds like a lot of fun and I am excited to get started!

Jess :) said...

Awwwww...how cute are you two??!! You're going to have a wonderful weekend spending time together and with your parents. :) I can't wait to see what you get shopping!

Have a fabulous night and weekend!

Jess :) said...

Oh, and one more thing...

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ~ tomorrow!!

May it be filled with JOY and many BLESSINGS!

Hansen Family said...

Enjoy your weekend! I am so happy that you and my sister are friends! She loves to have faithful friendships. Thanks for being there for her. Your little Brody is so cute and maybe one day we can meet when I am down visiting Melissa. Happy Birthday and Valentine weekend to you and your family!

A To Zebra Celebrations said...

Visiting from AZ. I found your blog through Kelly's Korner. You are a cute couple! We had plans for Valentine's, but we have 2 sick little girls :( We will now be home, but will try to make the best of it! Have a great weekend!

Heather said...

Have a Happy Birthday this weekened!!!

AND have a great Valentine's Day with your two boys!! Ya'll are such a cute family :).

ScrappinAway said...

I have been following your blog for a while now but don't think I have ever commented on it. I really enjoy it though! I downloaded the Date experiment and hope that my hubby and I get to do it as he is leaving in about 6 weeks for overseas. I love that your hubby takes you shopping, I think it is romantic,(my dad used to take my mom and she would try on outfits and then he would by his favorite!) Oh and tell you sis thanks, b/c I have been poofing my hair and I love it, lol!