Monday, February 8, 2010

Fun Monday!

The snow overnight didn't stop Brody and me from having a fun, busy Monday! I love this kind of snow where it covers everything EXCEPT the roads! Yay! We were able to go and do just like we would any other day. I was very thankful for that!

This morning, I got a text from my friend Rachel. She is a photographer and wanted to take a few shots of a bride in the snow, so I pulled out my wedding dress and headed to meet her for a little shoot. It was so fun to be back in my dress! Rachel is such a great photographer, so I am excited to see some of the pictures from today. She did post one on her blog that you can check it out. I will make sure and post the link once she gets a few more up this week!
It was snowing so I went prepared with my boots under my dress. My feet were nice and warm! I looked so classy dressed like this. :)


I headed back home to change out of my dress and then headed to pick Brody up from MDO. (I didn't think it would be a good idea to get him from church while wearing my wedding dress!)They closed MDO early thinking the roads would be getting bad, but they were still very clear, so we headed to see Josh at work, then made a run to the hospital to see Heather and Jonathan's new baby girl, Hailey. She is just PRECIOUS and looks like her big brother did as a baby! I forgot how little newborns are because I am used to carrying around Brody!

Jill's work is close to the hospital so we stopped by to see her on our way home. Brody made a mess in her store! Sorry Jill!
I love this "did I do that?" face that he is making! Such a stinker! As always, I had to clean-up the mess! I will be glad when he can completely clean-up his own messes. I bet he will not make near as many when that time comes. :)

We are home now and I am getting caught up on a few things. I am meeting 4 girls from church tonight for dinner. We are about to start a Bible study on Monday nights together that I am really excited about. I think it's going to be a great study and some great girl time each week!

22 comments:

Rebekah said...

Girl, you are so cute! I can't believe you fit in your wedding dress! The pic is beautiful. I can't wait to see the rest. A beautiful girl in a beautiful dress.
I miss NWA and all the snow ya'll are getting. I wish we still lived there! This pics of Brody crack me up because this is how I feel all day long every day! I am constantly cleaning up messes!

nault's nook said...

love the dress picture! Gorgeous! the face he has is priceless!!! did I really do that ;) Love that age!

bailey said...

I bet you were freezing in your wedding dress out in the snow!! It's a really pretty picture, though! Can't wait to see the rest!

Crystal said...

I can't wait to see your pics from today!!! We suppose to be getting more snow tomorrow too! We never get this much snow. I booked my trip this weekend for Beth Moore and ATL, I can't wait to meet all you sweet bloggers!!!

Megon said...

I checked out the picture and thought it was beautiful!! That umbrella was a really nice touch! There is lots of snow here too! Kind of wished I would have ventured out today now!

~Bekah said...

aww soo pretty! OMG THERE'S THOSE AWESOME POOF'S AGAIN! WOW.. still haven't mastered that yet.... lol

Hattie said...

Awwwww what a sweet little baby girl! Love Brody's face in that pic after he made the mess. So funny!

Katie said...

Now I just don't believe something as cute as Brody can make such a mess. ;o)

You look AMAZING in your wedding dress! I am so impressed you can fit it in after a baby even!!!

LCB said...

Hi, I just wanted to say that I love your blog and I'm gearing up to perfect that poof in my hair!

Mary Lynn said...

Jen, you look gorgeous in your dress! These are going to be such fun pictures for you to have. Can't wait to see more!

Mommarazzi said...

You look great in your dress! Now you have me curious to see if I could fit into mine!

Kelly said...

Okay I can not WAIT to see all the pictures - you look so beautiful in that one! I'm trying not to be mad that you fit so great in your dress. I have 25 extra lbs that tell me I don't fit in to mine! ha! What a neat idea!!!
Brody is something else! So cute! And you and Jill are sporting PERFECT poofs in these pictures!

Cara Beth said...

Yeah, I totally cannot fit in my wedding dress! Can't wait to see the rest of the pics!

Courtney said...

I love snow to when it doesn't cover the roads. I love the Ugg boots with the wedding dress!

Megan said...

You had a busy day!! And I love the teaser pic, I can't wait to see the rest of them!! You are beautiful girl!

Hillary said...

So fun...pictures in your wedding dress! Can't wait to see all of the pictures.

Jenna said...

Dear JenFran,

I need to let you know that you are my hero for being able to fit in your wedding dress after having a baby. Also, the picture is absolutely gorgeous - you look just beautiful and radiant! Can't wait to see the rest.

Love,
JenTy

P.S. Those pictures of Brody are priceless!! Such a cutie!

Adge said...

you look gorgeous in your wedding dress

Amanda M. said...

You look so beautiful! I cannot wait to see more pics!! :)

Lindsey Conrad - Nabors said...

LOVE that pic! Can't wait to see the others! how fun!! And the rest of your pics of your little man are so cute too - as always! =)

Faith said...

How fun! I am so impressed that you still fit in your dress. You look gorgeous!!

Brody is a cute as ever =)

Annie said...

you go girl for still fitting into that beautiful wedding dress!!

gla to see that Jill is still sporting a perfect poof..even at work :)

ALSO, I tried your recipe for the beef enchilada's. My husband told me they were "WAY better" than what I usually made...lol....so thanks for that :) haha