Thursday, February 25, 2010

Double Doozies

Each Wednesday night, a couple from our small group is responsible for bring snacks to our house for Bible study. A few weeks ago, Tracey brought these little jewels over and our life hasn't been the same. I am sure I have had one somewhere before, but not in a while. Our group devoured them in a matter of minutes. I decided to make some this afternoon while I was cooking for two families with new babies. I thought these might be a good dessert to send with their meal. I noticed Great American Cookies has started to sell these at the mall recently. Not that I would go near the cookie counter at the mall to know that they were selling these (insert sarcasm). :)

All you need are the following 2 ingredients: I had to use some SERIOUS self control to not eat one or to not eat even one square of cookie dough. It was hard work! I may be heading back to the store tomorrow to make some for our house. :)

Oh, one more thing. These are totally fat free and sugar free. Or at least that's what I tell myself.

23 comments:

Brittany said...

Wow! As good as those look I think I would be in a sugar coma after I ate 1 bite!

Mary said...

oh my! you can't show these to a pregnant woman!!

Crystal said...

Those look so good!!!!

kelly@keeping up with kelly said...

Omg yummmmmmmmy

Meghan said...

Wow sugar overload!!!

Todd and Courtney said...

yum!!! Our great american cookie company in the mall has always sold these but they also sell mini versions, yummy! :)

PinkPolkadotAA said...

Great American Cookies have been carrying these for awhile! Or at least around here. My college roomate and I used to get one about once a week. Such great memories! I will have to give this a try ;)

Deidra Brown said...

OMG! They are so good.My girlfriend has started me to make them and boy the kids love them. Enjoy!

Leah said...

Look yummy!! Don't you know the trick? Just drink diet coke with them and it cancels the fat and calories out. Hahahaha. I think that's what people tell themself when they get McDonalds but with a Diet Coke ha.

Lori said...

Those look so good. I am now officially hungry for something sweet!!

Heather said...

Those look SO good I can hardly stand it! I need to make those this weekend.

Carie said...

Since they are sugar and fat free, do they melt off pounds too? Maybe I'll throw that in the mix of what I tell myself when I make these later! :)

Jamie said...

Those look so yummy! I better not even try to make them because I have absolutely no self control! Ha!

Amanda M. said...

Is it pathetic that I already have my own "recipe" for these!?! I am terrible! I like to use buttercream frosting and I like to freeze them, and lately I've been pondering using the dark fudgy frosting that I've seen in the Betty Crocker area..... ;-)

Beth said...

Oooh, those make my sweet tooth ache!

Kelly said...

Oh dear - I am going to have to make some now!

Hattie said...

Ooooooooo, have you tried the sugar cookies that way? Just as good as the chocolate chip!

Nina said...

Oh my gosh, those look so good. I'll have to make some and blog about them on my foodie blog!!

Kristi said...

OMG, those are my fave! Everytime I go to the mall I get a double doozie or 2 mini double doozie from Great American Cookie. I prefer the M&M cookies double doozies. MMMMMMMMMM!!!! Park Plaza Mall's Great American Cookie has been selling those for years. I have never made my own, but I should try that sometime.

A Wedding Story said...

oh no, that doesn't sound good at all ;)

Courtney said...

These look so yummy and easy, my two favorite things about desserts. Thanks for sharing!

Kelli said...

WOW! Those look DEEELISH!!!
Thank you so much for sharing that super easy dessert... it's always nice to have things that are quick and easy to make when we are busy mommies!! ;o)

Hope you have a fantastic day and weekend...
Kelli

Lauren Kelly said...

Those look AMAZING!!! :)