Monday, January 4, 2010

Professional Poof Pictures

*****Just so you know, the blog that I link to for the pictures is having a lot of traffic today, due to a photo contest, so please be patient when you click over. It may take a minute or two for the pictures to load. You might hit refresh a few times and see if that does the trick. I promise it will be worth the wait! :)*****

A couple of weekends ago, I attended the wedding of our friends, Allison and Baxter. While the wedding party was getting dressed, conversation sparked about Jill's poof video when one of the photographers made a comment about the girl who did a video on poofing. All of the wedding party knows Jill and they told Meredith that Jill would be at the wedding. That sparked a brilliant idea in Meredith's head....Photograph the poof!!!!

So of course, in true photographer style, Meredith and Dale captured some GREAT pictures of the poof. My pics really can't do that thing justice, but their pictures captured that high, shinning beauty in all it's blond glory!! It really is breath-taking. Ok, maybe not breath-taking, because well, it is just hair, but it is soooooooooo hilarious!

Check out the photogs' blog HERE...scroll down about half-way and you will see it. While you are at it, roam the blog and check out some of their other amazing photographs!!
Hope you are having a great Monday!

12 comments:

Sarah Broadus said...

LOVE the poof video!! And so excited to find other "freeze it" followers!!!

The Allens said...

I couldn't get the pictures to come up!

Emily said...

Having trouble getting the pictures to show up on that blog.

MomApoo said...

The pictures are being slow to load because Benfield is having a ton of hits right now. There are thousands of people coming to vote for their favorite pictures for the annual Benny Awards.

I think it will speed up later! You don't want to miss these pictures. They are too funny!

Dawn said...

Jennifer,

Just wanted to come out of "lurker" status and tell you that your little Brody is a sweetie! I just love his smile and his cuteness!!

Dawn

Megon said...

Jennifer...I'm dieing to know....how is it going with no TV? I'm so proud of you guys!

A. Hilborn said...

I saw that picture when I read Dale's post on A and B's wedding and almost fell out of my chair laughing! That is hilarious! I loved the picture

dgreen729 said...

Enjoy the celebrity-poofer and vote for Allison and Baxter while you're at bennyawards.com. Be patient 'cause alot of America is wanting to know just how high can she go!

Randi said...

I read your blog all the way from the west coast, and they don't sell that hair spray anywhere in my state! I looked online and I can't even get it there. Any ideas on another type of hairspray?

Faith said...

The poof is famous and so is Jill! I've gotten my freeze it and I'm working on perfecting my technique ;-)

That wedding was absolutely gorgeous! I had a December wedding too and I thought ours was pretty, but wow - that may be the prettiest Christmas wedding I've seen!

Benfield Photography said...

Thanks for the shoutout! I happen to just adore the picture! So fun! And FAB!

For everybody else, the website is super fast now if you missed it!

Sarah said...

I would say you and Jill ARE mini-celebrities! I saw a link to the video from Kelly's blog and forwarded it to my mom and sisters. We had to plan a night to all get together to watch the video again and practice the "poof". I get alot of compliments on my hair now :) You girls are way too funny and so cute! Thanks a bunch for the poofing tips!!