Sunday, January 3, 2010

Let it Snow!

We woke-up to another blanket of snow on the ground this morning. The second one in 10 days. I didn't really expect it to snow AND stick, but it did! I always doubt the weathermen.:)

Our church does not cancel due to inclement weather, so we got up and got ready for church. When we left the house, the roads were very clear. There were only a few icy spots. I could have driven on it and been just fine, so that says a lot! :)

After church, we ate with my family and our friends, Ryan and Sarah, then headed home. I wanted to get a few pictures of Brody in the snow before nap time, so we went straight from the car to the backyard for a few quick pics!

He wasn't sure what to think about walking in the snow!

We could not keep his hat on him! He hates it even though we think it is super cute on him!

The longest he kept it on was about 7 seconds. No joke.

Everything was going so well until he bent down and touched the snow.

He then had a complete melt down and actually started to squat down like he was melting!This is my favorite picture of the day. So sad and so funny!Of course, Daddy couldn't stand the face so he came to the rescue. That made this little man much happier.And of course, he had to get some lovin' from his momma to make it ALL BETTER.

I love making sweet memories with our sweet boy!

18 comments:

Betsy said...

Isn't it fun having a baby and getting to watch them experience all the new fun things in life?? So sweet!

Melissa said...

Great photos of you and Brody! We need to see eachother soon! Have a great snowy week!

Kodi said...

love these! he seriously could not be any cuter!

Erin said...

oh how i love snow!!! Alex loves to eat it and then she cries because her hands get so cold! He is so cute and I love the pictures of you and him together, so cute!

Crystal said...

Such cute pictures and I love his little hat! I am so jealous that you guys got snow! I wish we had some here!

Kelsey said...

These pictures are SO cute!

Kelly@Keeping up with Kelly said...

FUN!!!!!
Send some here

Brittney said...

Oh the snow looks so fun and pretty!

Warf pary of 3 said...

great memories. i wish nashville would get snow. we have some in the forcast on thursday, but im with you on the weather men being wrong.

Lindsey said...

How cute! That's hilarious that he freaked out when he touched it.

Julee Turner said...

I love those pics!! Him crying and squatting down made me laugh out loud!! He is going to have to learn to like snow!! :)

Ashley said...

Love him in the snow! Isn't it the best!!!

Megan said...

So sweet!!! I love snow pictures!!

Kristi said...

Oh so jealous. I wish we would get some snow for my girls to experience. I love the crying pictures. Fun family memories.

Ann said...

He is sooooo adorable!!! What a beautiful family!!!!

Summer said...

I just love that collage of you and Brody!! What a precious treasure for years to come! I love snow pics.... so fun!!
How funny he had a melt down when he touched snow....
Summer :0)

The Allens said...

That is awesome! Those pictures are great and so is your commentary. Love it!

Emily said...

He's too cute! I am so jealous, I wish we could see some snow like that around here for a day or two. I would love to get outside with Lincoln and play.