Saturday, January 16, 2010

Friday Night Fun

Last night, Josh and I dropped Brody off at church then, headed to meet Jill and Brandon to eat dinner at the Catfish Hole. I LOOOOOVE the Catfish Hole even though I order chicken tenders. :) They have the very best hush puppies I have ever eaten and they also have amazing fried pies. I think I ate at least 10 hush puppies, but sadly, I didn't get to eat a fried pie because they don't serve them on Friday or Saturday nights. So sad! Not that I really needed one, but I sure wanted one. We had a great time just visiting and eating and eating and eating.
While we were waiting for our food, I started telling Jill about the "Pants on the Ground" song from AI the other night. No, I didn't break my TV fast, but after having breakfast with some friends Thursday morning, I realized I needed to see this man everyone was talking about, so I watched the clip on youtube. It was pretty funny! Jill had not seen it, so we pulled it up on Josh's phone so she could watch it. She was dying!!! She gets tickled so easily and she literally wasn't breathing while watching this. It was funny!The Arkansas Razorback football team was having their recruitment dinner at the CH while we were there. All the coaches were there and a ton of big high school boys. People kept calling the Hogs while they were eating and the restaurant was playing the fight song over the speakers. It was very entertaining. I can't imagine what someone from out-of-town would have thought about us crazy Arkansas fans!

We had a great night and we are looking forward to a fun-filled Saturday! Hope you enjoy your day!

10 comments:

Nina said...

Love her poof. She really does it perfectly. :) What is a fried pie? I think I remember reading about it on Kelly's blog. Is it like a Hostess pie that is then fried?

Summer said...

LOL about AI pants on the ground song! I did a post on it! I was laughing til I couldn't breathe either! Jill looks so cute with her poof!

You all are sooo cute....
Summer :0)

Lauren said...

Jill's poof is so perfect! I love it. Have a great weekend!

Jennifer said...

How can they not serve fried pies on the weekend...seems really wrong! lol

Taylor said...

Oh, I LOVE Catfish Hole!!!! The very best hush puppies and I always order chicken tenders too!! What a fun night and now I'm gonna have to YouTube that video!

Heather said...

"Lookin' like a fool with your pants on the ground!!!!" ha! That was hilarious! I order chicken tenders there and at other fish places, too! SO GOOD with the Hushpuppies!! I love that ya'll have a standing date night each Friday. GO HOGS!!!

Faith said...

Sounds like a fun night out! Y'all are all just so cute!

Sarah Wyland said...

I am still jealous of her poof!

I order chicken pretty much every where I go. My friends make fun of me when we go to Red Lobster and I get the Cajun chicken pasta!

Don't you love being a fan of a southern football team? So great!

Adge said...

sounds like a great date night

Whitney said...

Catfish Hole is one of my favorites as well. It's hard not to want to stuff your face. HAHA! I'm so going to have to youtube that video. I've heard about it. Loving your sisters poof as always.
What a fun Friday!