Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Busy Tuesday!

First, THANK YOU SO MUCH for voting on the wall decal for our bedroom! I am so glad I posted those pictures because many of you made some good points that I had not thought about. I went with the majority and am ordering #2. Hopefully, it will be in quickly and I can show y'all what it looks like hung up in our room.
We have had a busy day today. We started the morning by going to church for Bible study, which met for the first time today. I didn't even know one person who was going, but I just signed-up anyway. I knew it would be good for me and I knew it would be OK if I got out of my comfort zone and did a Bible Study with people I didn't know. I knew like 4 people out of like 60 in the room today. Thankfully, my sweet group leader, Jill, is also my MOPS group leader, so it was nice to see a face I knew. It was one of those mornings where I really didn't want to go, but once I got there, I knew I was EXACTLY where I needed to be listening to Beth talk about a subject that I needed to hear. I'm looking forward to the next 10 weeks and I am also looking forward to the new friendships that will come from being in that group.

One of the sweet ladies in my group, happens to own a pizza place with her husband, her daughter and her son-in-law, so she invited our group of 6 to bring our kids there after we met and all eat together. It was so sweet of her to provide lunch for all of us and our hungry kiddos. We had a wonderful time visiting, plus the pizza is great there! If you live in NWA, you need to eat at Mad Pizza...they are a super sweet family! :)

After lunch, we ran by Jill's work because my internet has not been working on my phone for the entire month and although I claim to have a lot of patience, 3 weeks without the internet on my blackberry was starting to drive me crazy. Especially when they were still charging $30 for it! It took Jill an hour on the phone with customer service before they fixed it, but it is fixed! Thanks, Jill. While we were at her store, she gave Brody a few extra dummy phones that were no longer on display to take home and play with. Do you think he has enough? :)
We made one more stop by Josh's office to see him and then headed home. Can I please tell you how thankful I am that I froze food this weekend. Now I don't have to worry about cooking for tonight and I can get things ready for our small group to come over tomorrow night!

Hope you have had a wonderful Tuesday!

23 comments:

Kathy said...

YEA!!!! #2 was my favorite!!!! :)

Dang that boy has ALOT of phone!!!! Just wait until he's 8 and asking for a real one.

Erin said...

He's going to be texting in no time! Glad you're enjoying the study!

Mandi said...

Believing God is my all-time favorite Beth Moore study!!! You're going to LOVE it!

Summer said...

I really liked #2.... LOL about lil Brody....he is going to be texting before ya know it.... Oh and I did a Bach recap on my blog if ya want to read what happened....
Summer :0)

Nicole said...

I am so glad you posted about the bible study because there is a new one starting at our church on Sunday and I know i need to go but i am not really too excited about it right now, but I know i will be glad i went once i got there! Thanks for the motivation!

www.winstonfamilyblog.blogspot.com

Erin said...

I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Lemonade Award on my blog! You can check it out at: www.charlottemommydiaries.blogspot.com.

i love your blog! congrats and enjoy!

The Wife said...

I love that monogram! I put one above our stove as the back drop! i think he has enough phones!

The Allens said...

Oh, oh, oh! My son REALLY needs one of those dummy phones!!!!

Jilly said...

Good choice on the decal...can't wait to see what yours looks like!

Southern Cinderella said...

I love the decal you chose!! I can't wait until you show us what it looks like up! Brody has tons of phones! That is too funny!

Faith said...

Love the monogram! Can't wait to see it in your room. And, you will LOVE that study...it's awesome!

M.A. said...

I did Believing God last year and it was absolutely incredible. You'll love it!

Erin said...

We really need to find a church to start going to. It has been far to long and I really want to start feeling involved.

Do you use Blackberry Messenger? I live on my blackberry :) Glad you got the internet working!

I talked to my mom and we came up with a list of 6 different things she is going to make us when the baby comes that we can freeze! I am super excited!

His Doorkeeper said...

Hi Jennifer! Just wanted to tell you that the Beth Moore study, "Believing God" was one of the best I've ever been a part of! So glad you are getting to experience it too!

Jessica Jenkins said...

I just found your blog via Kelly from Kelly's Korner. I love all your recipes and decorating ideas! Seriously, you and Kelly both make it look so easy! I am going to try some of your recipes though, I'll make sure to come back and let you know how it goes.

Mallory said...

GREAT choice! I actually said definitely #3 last night, but I meant #2! I read the numbers under the picture. Can't wait to see it on your wall.

Kari Beth said...

LOVE the monogram you picked out! It's going to look great! Wanted so bad to join the Beth Moore study but I just knew with Elle being born in a few weeks I'd be a major flake! The cell phones CRACK ME UP!!! Looks like Brody has a major phone fetish :)

Kate said...

Hi! I am glad you went with #2 - it was my favorite but when I went to comment, I say enough people shared my opinion... so I didn't leave one :)

Can you tell me where you are getting it? I really love it and your idea for over the bed!

I just love your blog. I agree with one of the comments that you make it look so easy!

Hattie said...

Oh my Brody has a ton of phones! So happy you enjoyed your bible study. I'm still trying to find a church to attended in my area.

Tiffany said...

Hey! Love your blog by the way! Just a quick question...where did you find these signs at? I love them and want one!

Karen said...

Yes, please tell us where you are ordering that monogram from. Love, love, love it and will be stealing your idea for my bedroom. Also love Beth Moore! Blessings!

Lori said...

Love the monogram!!

I would say he has his choice of phones!! HA!

Amber said...

Ooh! I just started the same study at my church!! I have to get back in the habit of doing "homework!" I had to miss Week 2's lesson due to the stomach bug but can't wait to be back next week.
www.dixondialogue.com